Sign in to follow this  
Elio8@Twitch

Decay?

So i wanted to give this  game a chance, Ark did not fully capture me. And after my base in ARK just vanished, i learned about decay and just left the game in whole.

Now  giving this a chance, I am finding out the same decay stuff is of course here to (its the same engine and type of game so not unexpected) 

But I have to ask, what is the rules of this decay? Cause i cant go on a vacation in real life,   everything i build will just vanish, its the most stupid game mechanic i have ever seen. I understand one don't want  players bases not in use left there forever, but this is getting really hard to feel for building something that would be gone by me not being present in the game so much the game requiere.  This meant to be a regular thing for  release of the game? 

you have 10 days on structures and 7 days on tames (don't know why there is a difference) ideally you would be in a company who can render your claims in if you go on holidays.

It means you have to get close enough to the structures for your screen to render the graphics. Don’t forget to raise the anchor of your ships regularly because rendering them isn’t enough.