Sign in to follow this  
Batshit Krazy

Abandoned boat decay time

I logged in this afternoon to find a ramshackle sloop without a bed blocking my harbor passage. It belongs to a guy named Lord Fox on NA/PvE. Probably a rookie.  My question is how long before it decays.???  I doubt if this kid will return for it.  Can a GM remove it?

I have this problem too. I have someone's brig in my harbor. They pulled in and accidentally left their company so lost control of the ship. Unfortunately, they were the only member of their company. So now I have to wait for the ship to decay before I can put anything in that spot.

If PvE is now 14 days then it must have changed again then. Before wipe it was 3 weeks for PvE also, i should know because I had to wait 3 weeks for a galleon to vanish.

The SS Slapnuts has been parked in front of our place for a couple weeks now. It makes me laugh everyday but I hope it vanishes soon. My property value is being affected.

some of the people on M6 on the NA, PvE server keep ships in there shipyard/ sideways in front of them to keep people from docking in front of them, im just happy enough that my drig , "The Wellerman" has not been blocked in.