Sign in to follow this  
Adakos

Error Updating Server from STEAMCMD

I've been having a problem since last weekend and I'm hoping others have encountered this issue and found a workaround. When I try to update Atlas via SteamCMD I am getting the following error:

Update state (0x61) downloading, progress: 99.99 (22348511197 / 22350789103)
 Update state (0x61) downloading, progress: 99.99 (22348511956 / 22350789103)
Error! App '1006030' state is 0x402 after update job.

No matter how many times I try the update, it always fails with the same error at the very end. 

I have tried the following:

- Completely deleted the steamapps directory and all contained information in the install directory to try a clean install

- Deleted the SteamCMD folder and re-downloaded and installed a fresh version of SteamCMD

- Tried doing the download on a completely different machine, failed with the same error

- Downloading the full Atlas app via SteamCMD instead, which also fails at the end of the download

No matter how I try, the updater will not complete. 

For background, I've been running dedicated Ark servers for over 4 years and have been running an Atlas 7x7 for 3 months, so I have plenty of experience managing and configuring these types of servers.

Thanks in advance for any feedback or advice

Hey @Adakos

How much space have you on your Dedicated Server? Is it enought?
Is the Machine in the same Network as the other Machine? Because this Error is a connection Issue to the Steam Server.

Regards,
lolman2079