Sign in to follow this  
devious

Heirs/children

I just started the game and was told that you could have children to make heirs. I could not find any information about this other than it being talked about in December. Is it in the game? If so how do you create the heirs/children? 

Like many other things it is something they want to do in the future. Since the game is broken on a fundamental level with so many other systems, don't expect it for a long time.

I saw the Model of the Babys And glad its not there yet XD those Things looked like Mutante from the Forest 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, devious said:

I just started the game and was told that you could have children to make heirs. I could not find any information about this other than it being talked about in December. Is it in the game? If so how do you create the heirs/children? 

Best guess would be phase 4 which will probably be late next year. Nothing wrong with that though since they are trying to fox the game in phase 1 👍

7 hours ago, devious said:

i hope they never implement such a bullshit idea to be honest.

They have taken the throw shit at the wall and see what makes pretty pictures path to development. The problem is you just end up with shit-covered walls then. How many of their failures still sit in game though being thoroughly rejected by the players? Aging system that was so unpopular they turned off the debuff, but didn't remove it so your character spends 3 weeks of every month looking like a wrinkled grandparent. Pointless FOY runs to remove a non-existent debuff that after the first 3 months are again just a "do it because we say so" mechanic. A vitamin mechanic that everyone ignores and just dies to reset. Wind mechanics that have made sailing a chore rather than enjoyable. At least they made it so that your ship will creep along at a snails pace when against the wind vs the original where no movement occurred. Turning on double rates every freaking weekend to entice players to play. So basically no one does anything during the week because they know it is coming. The amount of screw you decisions made just because it is a buy to play title vs a sub game is setting a new standard.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:23 AM, UnknownSystemError said:

A vitamin mechanic that everyone ignores and just dies to reset.

just now you brought a smile to my face when i remembered the death's log of the company i was in full of like 30 of my suicides per day 😄

On 10/18/2019 at 11:23 AM, UnknownSystemError said:

They have taken the throw shit at the wall and see what makes pretty pictures path to development. The problem is you just end up with shit-covered walls then. How many of their failures still sit in game though being thoroughly rejected by the players? Aging system that was so unpopular they turned off the debuff, but didn't remove it so your character spends 3 weeks of every month looking like a wrinkled grandparent. Pointless FOY runs to remove a non-existent debuff that after the first 3 months are again just a "do it because we say so" mechanic. A vitamin mechanic that everyone ignores and just dies to reset. Wind mechanics that have made sailing a chore rather than enjoyable. At least they made it so that your ship will creep along at a snails pace when against the wind vs the original where no movement occurred. Turning on double rates every freaking weekend to entice players to play. So basically no one does anything during the week because they know it is coming. The amount of screw you decisions made just because it is a buy to play title vs a sub game is setting a new standard.

Atlas describen in few lines 😂