Sign in to follow this  
Mrporky02

Cannot find servers

I’ve been trying for the past 2 days to play this game and I thought it was going to get fixed. I load the game up fine but when I go to look for an official server to play on it says,”no sessions found!”  My internet works for every other game including Ark. any ideas on when this will get fixed? Or how to fix it?

Are you on PC or Xbox? Are you using Comcast/Xfinity? I am having the same problem (PC). Everything fine for almost 1400 hrs, then after last patch they screwed something up. If your on Xfinity you have to port forward. The number I use is 27000. Then I can see the official servers. Problem is I have to go though this shit every time I want to play.

5 minutes ago, Wurger said:

Are you on PC or Xbox? Are you using Comcast/Xfinity? I am having the same problem (PC). Everything fine for almost 1400 hrs, then after last patch they screwed something up. If your on Xfinity you have to port forward. The number I use is 27000. Then I can see the official servers. Problem is I have to go though this shit every time I want to play.

DM dev on discord. Fastest way of letting it know.