Sign in to follow this  
Sir Green Day

Why can't I craft a Sloop?

I have the necessary skill, but when I go to my shipped yard, I only can build a raft and dingy.

Why is this? 

I lost my ship to pirates and I'm stranded on an island and I need to build a new Sloop. 

UPDATE

I found 1 answer,  but that leads to another. 

I only have access to build a Tiny shipyard.

Why can't I build the Small shipyard if I own the skill (Shipwright)? 

Thanks 

Edited by Sir Green Day

Wrong shipyard. You need a small one. 

The shipyard is build in the smithy, not in your inventory. Pfft. 

Edited by Percieval

8 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Wrong shipyard. You need a small one. 

The shipyard is build in the smithy, not in your inventory. Pfft. 

Pfft

Obviously,  you can't read, because I very CLEARLY stated that I know you need the small shipyard and that's not the question.

And if I've never played the game how would I know you need the smithy to craft one?

Its entitled, little kids like you that ruin boards like this.

I've had nothing but great responses from 99.9% of people here, but once in awhile you get kids like you that don't know how to act in the real world.

I pity you and I sincerely hope you get a better outlook on life.

When you hover over it it says ‘Needs to be crafted in: Smithy’. Here, you learned something new. 

Again the little kid accusations when all you let the peeps see is how childish you are. Like I said, it’s ironic. 

I also find it very funny that I need a better outlook in life when all you do is give pessimistic/hostile reactions. The irony again. 

Edited by Percieval

23 minutes ago, Percieval said:

When you hover over it it says ‘Needs to be crafted in: Smithy’. Here, you learned something new. 

Again the little kid accusations when all you let the peeps see is how childish you are. Like I said, it’s ironic. 

I also find it very funny that I need a better outlook in life when all you do is give pessimistic/hostile reactions. The irony again. 

hey!! are you cheating on me!!!??

TBH a lot of us players have lobby'ed for one shipyard that crafts all or at the very least when you get the large shipyard you can make any ship with it. This would cut down on clutter and lag around the shores.

Yeah just have the bigger shipyard be able to make all ships the Smaller ones had