Sign in to follow this  
dsmithcc

Submarine BP ID Code?

what is the submarine blueprint ID code, i have a shop plugin on my server, a blackwood server, and since there is no kraken i wanted to add it to the store, i added these lines as a guess but when i bought it, it spawned in a "hull shell" that i was basically able to swim through and might as well been invisible lol

"BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Submarine/Ship_BP_Submarine.Ship_BP_Submarine'",
            "BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Structures/ShipHulls/ShipHullSubmarine_BP.ShipHullSubmarine_BP'"

well as you make the submarine in the dinghy dock that hangs on the side of your ship, i dont think there is an actual blueprint, so my best guess would be that it would be better to just add the unlock submarine mod instead 😉

The blueprint for the submarine hull is in the same folder, this spawns a working submarine ingame:

"BlueprintShip":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Submarine/Ship_BP_Submarine.Ship_BP_Submarine'",
"BlueprintHull":"Blueprint'/Game/Atlas/Vehicles/Ships/Submarine/ShipHull_BP_Submarine.ShipHull_BP_Submarine'"

GnVHn3u.png

You can find the correct path and blueprint name by browsing the atlas folder to the desired .uasset files.

e.g : <ATLAS INSTALL FOLDER>\ShooterGame\Content\Atlas\Vehicles\Ships\Submarine

Edited by Roadster

Try: cheat ssf sub
Should spawn the sub and make you control it. 
Once we leave the seat though we do need the skill "explore the Depths" to get back navigate the sub. 

I used the Admin Menu to give myself Creative mode.(Unlocks all quest skills)
After that I could control the sub at will. 
cheat showmyadminmanager

You might want some mythos to power the sub: 
cheat GFI MagicMarrow 500 0 0

Edited by MrAPOD