Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Haven’t seen this talked about yet. (Company points)

Has anyone had people join their company just so they have enough company points to get an island?

if so, what happens if that person leaves the company? Do you lose the island?

not willing to risk getting insided(pvp mentality) so they would need to leVe after the fact. 

So, let me know if you have an idea.

No, you don't lose the island. If for some reason you were to lose the flag, you would not be able to plant another in the same spot till you had enough. In the beginning they gave too few points, now they give too many as a base for a single player imo.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

, now they give too many as a base for a single player imo.

Which is understandable though 

5 hours ago, UnknownSystemError said:

No, you don't lose the island. If for some reason you were to lose the flag, you would not be able to plant another in the same spot till you had enough. In the beginning they gave too few points, now they give too many as a base for a single player imo.

Cool. Thanks for the info.

to add to that, I also agree that the points for a solo are too high. However, I believe the very small increase per person should be higher.

as it stands we have 7 people but now if I want a 56 points island I have to go find 5 more people. I believe 7 should be enough for a 56 points island.

actually solos have the biggest benefit really. With 30 points starting they can already have 2 15 points islands but yet 7 people can’t get to the 3 15 point island mark and the difference between 1 and 7 is pretty big.

they way they decided those points is pretty bad.

how about 10 points per person? 1 person is 10 points 2 is 20 and so on. I see that as pretty good. That way solos can’t own multiple islands but company sizes can match their capability.

Edited by Realist

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Cool. Thanks for the info.

to add to that, I also agree that the points for a solo are too high. However, I believe the very small increase per person should be higher.

as it stands we have 7 people but now if I want a 56 points island I have to go find 5 more people. I believe 7 should be enough for a 56 points island.

actually solos have the biggest benefit really. With 30 points starting they can already have 2 15 points islands but yet 7 people can’t get to the 3 15 point island mark and the difference between 1 and 7 is pretty big.

they way they decided those points is pretty bad.

how about 10 points per person? 1 person is 10 points 2 is 20 and so on. I see that as pretty good. That way solos can’t own multiple islands but company sizes can match their capability.

70 Island points just because a solo made a Company is really too high. Back when it was 30 points And each member gave about 2 more,we struggled so Hard to even get an 57 Point Island. Same with the Company Grid Limits. A solo can have 40 ships And 300 tames,but the Same Limits Are also for bigger companys. While 300 tames for a Single Person is more than enough the People Who Are Selling tames And ships Are Limited to Either own less themselfs or sell less. 

53 minutes ago, zottel said:

70 Island points just because a solo made a Company is really too high. Back when it was 30 points And each member gave about 2 more,we struggled so Hard to even get an 57 Point Island. Same with the Company Grid Limits. A solo can have 40 ships And 300 tames,but the Same Limits Are also for bigger companys. While 300 tames for a Single Person is more than enough the People Who Are Selling tames And ships Are Limited to Either own less themselfs or sell less. 

70 island points for a solo? It is still the 30 points and only counts 2. I think we are at 44 points right now.

i wouldn’t mind getting one of the many 57 point islands that aren’t claimed yet but we would have to add like 7 more people.

we are just going to get a 35 pointer in the polar region 😂

42 minutes ago, Realist said:

70 island points for a solo? It is still the 30 points and only counts 2. I think we are at 44 points right now.

i wouldn’t mind getting one of the many 57 point islands that aren’t claimed yet but we would have to add like 7 more people.

we are just going to get a 35 pointer in the polar region 😂

Im sure we started off with 70 islandpoints oO we were 8 People when we claimed an 86 Point Island. I Need to Check later when i get online but im almost 100% sure.

You Start with 70 islandpoints on EU PVE. Think someone made a big mistake there or im missing something.

Yeah, when I checked last Thu on NA PVE, our 2 man company had 70-something claim points. Was curious what islands we could claim, even though we currently have no interest.

For PVE, yeeah maybe, but no, change pts are not the worry.

For pvp, no.

For pve, its not the pts that you should worry about, its the gold.

For pvp.... Yeah good luck ;)

Edited by eeeceee

6 hours ago, zottel said:

You Start with 70 islandpoints on EU PVE. Think someone made a big mistake there or im missing something.

Wow. I got screwed then. We have 7 people and only 40 some odd points. Guess it’s time to go to Eu pve. Smh.

i definitely would have scooped up an island in the beginning if we had that many points. That is pretty pathetic unfortunate to hear since now only Polar is available.

oh well. EA and all that right? Lawless building is fine with me as well. We can have different biomes that way. Still unfortunate though.

5 hours ago, Vurmis said:

Yeah, when I checked last Thu on NA PVE, our 2 man company had 70-something claim points. Was curious what islands we could claim, even though we currently have no interest.

Wtf? The two of you have 70 points? Ok, I have to talk to an admin then.

@Jatheish so what’s is going on with this? We have 7 people and only 40 plus points. Others have 2 people and 70 points. I tried to get a 57 point island awhile ago and it said the company points were not enough even though we had 7 people

edit: can’t forget about you @Dollie girl. Got any insight on this?

Edited by Realist

3 hours ago, Realist said:

Wow. I got screwed then. We have 7 people and only 40 some odd points. Guess it’s time to go to Eu pve. Smh.

i definitely would have scooped up an island in the beginning if we had that many points. That is pretty pathetic unfortunate to hear since now only Polar is available.

oh well. EA and all that right? Lawless building is fine with me as well. We can have different biomes that way. Still unfortunate though.

Wtf? The two of you have 70 points? Ok, I have to talk to an admin then.

@Jatheish so what’s is going on with this? We have 7 people and only 40 plus points. Others have 2 people and 70 points. I tried to get a 57 point island awhile ago and it said the company points were not enough even though we had 7 people

edit: can’t forget about you @Dollie girl. Got any insight on this?

Just saying, if this was a bug and we didn’t get the 70 points, I am completely fine with you giving us 100 points as a 7 man team. any less would of course be bad customer service, but I will let that be up to you guys.

we definitely do not have even close to 70 points. Not just that, but there are multiple islands that are not claimed yet, in all biomes, that are 57 points, so screw it, give us 57 points even.

not too happy about this addition. I really don’t want to call for another wipe. Just saying.

Edited by Realist

Have you Double Checked that you were Not n a lawless? As those Show points on the map too. And did you have enough Gold in your inventory when trying to claim an Island?  Wrote some devs on discord to have a Look at it but seems like you are the only one so far who Ended up with 30 Island points or the Rest of the People also thought its ment to be that way.

Have you Double Checked that you were Not n a lawless? As those Show points on the map too. And did you have enough Gold in your inventory when trying to claim an Island?  Wrote some devs on discord to have a Look at it but seems like you are the only one so far who Ended up with 30 Island points or the Rest of the People also thought its ment to be that way.

I am almost sure I wasn’t in lawless. I will make sure to double check but the notice I was getting was that I did not have enough company points and it was a 57 point island. 

but yeah I will go make sure. Hopefully that is the case and I am not the only one stuck with lower points

It says “current company island points 0/92”

does that mean 0 of 92 are currently being used or that I have 0 left of 92?

You have 92 total points to utilise and you have used 0 of them. 

4 minutes ago, Dollie said:

You have 92 total points to utilise and you have used 0 of them. 

Very cool. Awesome, thanks Dollie 👍

game is going good by the way. Good job.

Edited by Realist

Problem solved ^^  now i Look stupid because i assumed they made a terrible Mistake by assuming you would tripple Check XD