Sign in to follow this  
LtSharpShooter

- Army of the Damned Ships will no longer initially aggro--- Uhhhh yeah right.

We just got aggro'd by a Damned ship. Just came into the bay and attacked our dry dock. we were a hour away from being able to sail. 

I have had a lot of patients with is launch but i am beyond done with the absolutely ridiculous decisions on the dev's part. People sailing for 10 hours not to find a claim because you can just plop down a claim every where you go. The launch was a joke and should have been easily foreseen the problems that were going to occur.  There are islands that have no resources  to build. 

I just put over 18 hours into building this ship just to see if we can even find a place to claim a territory and because of an AI ship came gallivanting around IN A STARTER AREA! we are back a square one. This game needs to be seriously evaluated. Ill see you in a few years when they get their head out of there asses. 

P.S. When is every Developer out there going realize they need to region lock FROM THE START!. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MaxPower said:

Pretty sure the path with the fixes to the Ships of the Damned hasn't gone live yet.... 

Well fuck me running then. Great way to break the game. 😄 everyone in the starter areas lost everything in the matter of hours. As if the late starters need anymore of a disadvantage. Good luck even finding a claim. if you dont get recked by a ghost shit while sailing out of port. GG  

• Like 1

Ya patch for that isn't live till tonight.

I think they did this on purpose. They didn't want people having huge ships in two days, and at low levels. This will start many out from scratch. 

EA games I learned early on not to do anything I wouldn't mind losing. From a patch or crap gameplay glitches. 

Sucks though, And been there before. 😞

16 minutes ago, Naviss said:

Ya patch for that isn't live till tonight.

I think they did this on purpose. They didn't want people having huge ships in two days, and at low levels. This will start many out from scratch. 

EA games I learned early on not to do anything I wouldn't mind losing. From a patch or crap gameplay glitches. 

Sucks though, And been there before. 😞

Tired of the EA excuses, and if this was on purpose, which I can totally see, then that was totally wrong.  If they think I, or anyone wants to play ARK SHIPBUILDING 2.0, they are wrong.  We want to sail ships, not build them.  If 90% of your time isn't sailing the ships around, and 10% building, this game is doomed.

• Like 1

Why the fuck do they even spawn in lawless regions. WTF is the point of a lawless zone. What the fuck is the point of the sloop. Seriously, can anyone explain to me what purpose a sloop serves with these things in the game.

Well, we let everyone know that this game is nothing but frustration, and that the Devs are locked into ARK thinking, while this is NOT ARK.  Many sales lost.  I really do believe this was done on purpose to cause early players to lose their ships after the restrictions on the skill tree.  At this point, nothing can convince me this was not done on purpose.  Watch this...give us back our ship if it wasn't on purpose.  I won't hold my breath.