zottel

Xbox FaQ

Hello Xbox Players and welcome to the Atlas,

i am Zottel from the Company Fairy Tail on EU PVE and i will try to answer some frequently asked questions about Atlas, and will also respond if you have other questions.

- How to get Gold?

There are many way to earn Gold but i will list the most common ones for you.

- Shipwrecks: You can find procederly generated Shipwreck which contain gold and food etc. I recommend using a Diving Platform on your Ship to loot these.

Whaling: While PETA wont like this method,it is still an easy way to kill the monstrous Sperm and Bluewhale in order to get some Gold.

The easiest way would be using a Schooner with 3 Ballistas on the back manned by NPC crew.

-Treasure Maps: Treasure maps are awesome and bring loads of Gold,but you first need to find those glowing bottles on shores and beaches.

As the common ones are quite easy i´d recommend doing those at the start,while Journyman and higher require you to have atleast a good tame you shouldn´t try those without atleast a decent Bear.

Where do i build?

This question will define how and where to settle and should be choosen wisely and considering what suits your playstyle at most.

Own an Island: Sure owning an Island sounds great, but you need to pay an upkeep every 12 Hours and if not payed you will lose your island.

While you can generate Taxes from Tennants and also stretch the payment period up to every 19 Hours, Tennants are a good start and will help you alot if you both Co-exist. Be aware of the fact that the 20% Tax are additive and your Tennant will still get 100% of what he farms, while you get additional 20% into your Flag/TaxBank. You can demolish stuff build on your Island within 24 Hours,after that you need to wait about 30 days till the decay timer destroys it.

Lawless islands: As the name suggest, there are no existing laws. It has a rather fast spawning resources but you will also need to deal with neighboors and if unlucky end in a Foundation spam War,as this will be the only way to secure Land there.

Living as a Settler: If you dont mind living for free on someone elses island,this will be your choice. Be aware of the Fact that the Landlord still can demolish your structures within 24 Hours after beeing build. But if you communicate with the Landlord you will most likely find a nice place and friendly people to get started with.

Tames: To Tame a creature you will first need to learn taming ( Tier1 Tier 2 Tier3 ) to tame the creature of your choice. First prepare some Bolas and bow and Arrows, then find the creature to tame and dmg it till ~20% HP and you are able to use the Bola on it. Now feed them their preferred food till the Bola runs out and you need to dmg it again. i would recommend to wear Plate Armor and use a taming pen,as those will make the whole process alot easier.

Seeds?: In Atlas you can get many different kinds of Veggies which you need to tame Creatures or for cooking some delicious pirate food. You will find those seeds by collecting the "wild" version of it and need to plant them with some poop in a crop plot. Be aware of the fact that it needs to be watered, fertilized and be in the right biome as you cant grow all Crops in all regions.

How to sell or buy stuff: Most Blueprints item,etc. will be sold via a Discord server. But you will also be able to set up or find Playershops on Islands where you can buy or sell your goods.

Ships and level: The level of ships is defined by the quality/ durability of the shipyard you  use for the shipsceleton. For common shipyards the max. level of a ship is 42. If you do treasure maps and find better shipyards with high durability you can raise the max. level up to 52. From 100 ~120% durability your ship will still be max. level 42, but every full 10% more durability will bring you one more level to your max. level ships.

Max level of tames: The max. wild level of tames is 30. If you dont loose any taming affinity and use the prefered food you can get them up to level 44 after taming. Bred tames can have a way higher level at birth if the stats are combined and im not sure where the limit is, but the highest we had was 120 after birth. The max. Level a tame can reach is defined by its wild level ( level after its been tamed ) x2 +30. A perfect tame ( level 44) will be able to reach level 118 that way

If you have any further questions feel free to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/EYC7epU or write in the comments and i try to answer your questions as soon as possbile 😉 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Maybe you can help me with my question, Google didn´t help at all. 

I´m playing on the Blackwood map on a Nitrado hosted Server and I´m trying to get the achievement for killing a blue whale. I killed like 10 the last days but all of them were sperm whales. 

So my Question is, is there a blue whale on the Blackwood map or can I stop searching and wasting time?

Same Question for the squid and Kraken (I doubt the Kraken is on it cause we have the Hydra?)

Kinda sad that I had to cheat the Explorer Achievement (well, one of the 2) cause we don´t get discovery points on Blackwood but those 250% movement increase when encumbered is too good not to have xD

On 10/14/2019 at 9:36 AM, zottel said:

Hello Xbox Players and welcome to the Atlas,

i am Zottel from the Company Fairy Tail on EU PVE and i will try to answer some frequently asked questions about Atlas, and will also respond if you have other questions.

- How to get Gold?

There are many way to earn Gold but i will list the most common ones for you.

- Shipwrecks: You can find procederly generated Shipwreck which contain gold and food etc. I recommend using a Diving Platform on your Ship to loot these.

Whaling: While PETA wont like this method,it is still an easy way to kill the monstrous Sperm and Bluewhale in order to get some Gold.

The easiest way would be using a Schooner with 3 Ballistas on the back manned by NPC crew.

-Treasure Maps: Treasure maps are awesome and bring loads of Gold,but you first need to find those glowing bottles on shores and beaches.

As the common ones are quite easy i´d recommend doing those at the start,while Journyman and higher require you to have atleast a good tame you shouldn´t try those without atleast a decent Bear.

Where do i build?

This question will define how and where to settle and should be choosen wisely and considering what suits your playstyle at most.

Own an Island: Sure owning an Island sounds great, but you need to pay an upkeep every 12 Hours and if not payed you will lose your island.

While you can generate Taxes from Tennants and also stretch the payment period up to every 19 Hours, Tennants are a good start and will help you alot if you both Co-exist. Be aware of the fact that the 20% Tax are additive and your Tennant will still get 100% of what he farms, while you get additional 20% into your Flag/TaxBank. You can demolish stuff build on your Island within 24 Hours,after that you need to wait about 30 days till the decay timer destroys it.

Lawless islands: As the name suggest, there are no existing laws. It has a rather fast spawning resources but you will also need to deal with neighboors and if unlucky end in a Foundation spam War,as this will be the only way to secure Land there.

Living as a Settler: If you dont mind living for free on someone elses island,this will be your choice. Be aware of the Fact that the Landlord still can demolish your structures within 24 Hours after beeing build. But if you communicate with the Landlord you will most likely find a nice place and friendly people to get started with.

Tames: To Tame a creature you will first need to learn taming ( Tier1 Tier 2 Tier3 ) to tame the creature of your choice. First prepare some Bolas and bow and Arrows, then find the creature to tame and dmg it till ~20% HP and you are able to use the Bola on it. Now feed them their preferred food till the Bola runs out and you need to dmg it again. i would recommend to wear Plate Armor and use a taming pen,as those will make the whole process alot easier.

Seeds?: In Atlas you can get many different kinds of Veggies which you need to tame Creatures or for cooking some delicious pirate food. You will find those seeds by collecting the "wild" version of it and need to plant them with some poop in a crop plot. Be aware of the fact that it needs to be watered, fertilized and be in the right biome as you cant grow all Crops in all regions.

How to sell or buy stuff: Most Blueprints item,etc. will be sold via a Discord server. But you will also be able to set up or find Playershops on Islands where you can buy or sell your goods.

Ships and level: The level of ships is defined by the quality/ durability of the shipyard you  use for the shipsceleton. For common shipyards the max. level of a ship is 42. If you do treasure maps and find better shipyards with high durability you can raise the max. level up to 52. From 100 ~120% durability your ship will still be max. level 42, but every full 10% more durability will bring you one more level to your max. level ships.

Max level of tames: The max. wild level of tames is 30. If you dont loose any taming affinity and use the prefered food you can get them up to level 44 after taming. Bred tames can have a way higher level at birth if the stats are combined and im not sure where the limit is, but the highest we had was 120 after birth. The max. Level a tame can reach is defined by its wild level ( level after its been tamed ) x2 +30. A perfect tame ( level 44) will be able to reach level 118 that way

If you have any further questions feel free to join our Discord: https://discord.gg/EYC7epU or write in the comments and i try to answer your questions as soon as possbile 😉 

Wild Pirate Encampments give gold as well on singleplayer.  Not quite as much as treasure maps, but a similar amount of gold that flotsom on the ocean(floating crates) gives you.

4 hours ago, Zayne said:

Maybe you can help me with my question, Google didn´t help at all. 

I´m playing on the Blackwood map on a Nitrado hosted Server and I´m trying to get the achievement for killing a blue whale. I killed like 10 the last days but all of them were sperm whales. 

So my Question is, is there a blue whale on the Blackwood map or can I stop searching and wasting time?

Same Question for the squid and Kraken (I doubt the Kraken is on it cause we have the Hydra?)

Kinda sad that I had to cheat the Explorer Achievement (well, one of the 2) cause we don´t get discovery points on Blackwood but those 250% movement increase when encumbered is too good not to have xD

The hydra only guards the Key that You Need to obtain the powerstone. But you Hit the One topic i have no idea of sadly as i only played on official so far 😞

Hello i play official and recently bought an island but i read about an exclusion list amd i know u can make your island so own u can build there but i cant seem to find these setting anywhere so I was wondering if maybe its old info or im i just blind

3 hours ago, Bankable said:

Hello i play official and recently bought an island but i read about an exclusion list amd i know u can make your island so own u can build there but i cant seem to find these setting anywhere so I was wondering if maybe its old info or im i just blind

Yes  that is an Old Info. People can build everywhere now but you have a 24 Hour Timer to demolish stuff After it was build. But its always better to Talk to the settlers First And you also get 20% of what they farm on your island as Bonus to your flag. 

4 hours ago, Melissajackson79 said:

Will there be modding on the xbox atlas?

So far there hasn´t been a clear answer if or if not. But you would need to have access to the steam workshop to be able to download and play the Mods,which is atleast currently not possible and more something Microsoft has to decide.

Seen na servers do open powerstone runs. Any chance eu does that or even fountain of youth runs ? Maybe a link to a decent discord i can access on my ipad

13 minutes ago, Cpt Kai said:

Seen na servers do open powerstone runs. Any chance eu does that or even fountain of youth runs ? Maybe a link to a decent discord i can access on my ipad

For PVE?  There are open powerstone runs already^^  My Company will do some in the Future And beside our weekly Kraken we plan on Doing more events. In the market Forum there are Fairy Tail, Children of Aule that do trading And Events And Sturmberg that does Events every now And then to Name the biggest ones atm.

37 minutes ago, zottel said:

For PVE?  There are open powerstone runs already^^  My Company will do some in the Future And beside our weekly Kraken we plan on Doing more events. In the market Forum there are Fairy Tail, Children of Aule that do trading And Events And Sturmberg that does Events every now And then to Name the biggest ones atm.

I’ll check them out after my tigers give birth here in a sec. thank you

Edited by Cpt Kai