Fernandcowboy

Baby's???? And resource description???

So I am new to the game in xbox.

I wonder if any of you guys know about baby's how to get them. Advantage vs fountain of youth etc. All the info is welcome I haven't been available to find info on this.

and if there a key banding or command to be available to see what mats you get from the source. Like PC can youst look into a rock and see what type if rock is it.

In advance thanks for your comments and sorry if I misspelled something I am Mexican so it's not my frist lenguage. 

26 minutes ago, Fernandcowboy said:

So I am new to the game in xbox.

I wonder if any of you guys know about baby's how to get them. Advantage vs fountain of youth etc. All the info is welcome I haven't been available to find info on this.

and if there a key banding or command to be available to see what mats you get from the source. Like PC can youst look into a rock and see what type if rock is it.

In advance thanks for your comments and sorry if I misspelled something I am Mexican so it's not my frist lenguage. 

Breeding, a few guides around about this

https://www.atlas.wiki.fextralife.com%2FControls&usg=AOvVaw2pWW8DAmaDWOOLkxTxdhmp

"H" is the PC key to view resource, Wiki say "hold 'back'" - same control as "extended HUD info.

Edited by Jack Shandy
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Fernandcowboy said:

Thanks for the guide ... 🙂

Si hold back The stick ? What will be the Equivalent on Xbox sorry I didn't get it meaby is my English.

Sorry can not help there, "Hold 'Back' " is an XBox control, the wiki doesn't say more than that.

It's the same control that shows you the Biome, Time of day & temperature in the top left of the screen, also shows the text on buffs and stats on the icons on the bottom right of the screen.

• Like 1

Features are labeled with numbers and letters on the front of the Xbox 360 controller to correspond to the following table that identifies each.

1 Right stick 8 Start button
2 Directional pad (D-pad) 9 Right trigger
3 Left stick 10 Right bumper
4 Back button A A button (green button)
5 Left bumper B B button (red button)
6 Left trigger X X button (blue button)
7 Guide button Y Y button (yellow button)

My Guess is to look at the rock and hold the back button.  #4 according to Xbox support page.

• Like 1

Animals can breed, people can not. When you hit uh.. think 90yrs?? you need to find the fountain of youth if you want to be young again.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, Liatni said:

Animals can breed, people can not. When you hit uh.. think 90yrs?? you need to find the fountain of youth if you want to be young again.

I was on the impression that human will need to breed to pass the stast for the next generation 😞 that was something interesting that I was hoping for in game when it releases on PC like a year ago 

On 10/14/2019 at 4:00 PM, Liatni said:

Thanks man. I try that didn't work but thanks for the try