Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Cosmetic vendor now owned by versace?

I don't know if this is just an sp thing but I went to buy a cos skin from the vendor in blackwood today and instead of the officers outfit only costing 15g apiece like it did b4 update, the whole outfit is now 500g!!!!. the AOD outfit is now 5000g and hydra heavy 3000g? please tell me this is a glitch? But the worst thing for me is still the bowsprit guys, just because your ship designers don't know ship anatomy and think a bowsprit is a figurehead, why should that mean I now have to pay 500g for it? 400 was bad enough. And ships just do not look right without them. Also I thought the idea was to cut down lag and clutter in this game so why does the large shipyard now only make the brig and not the schooner? on a plus note thanks for upgrading the fishing.

yeh My wrong on the shipyard I was thinking about a suggestions thread we all chipped into about combining them. I forgot they didn't do it. As for the gold it's not as easy as it was now to get when you are solo. And how easy it is to get or not is irrelevant, I'm talking about the increase.

Edited by Whitehawk