Gedeon

Structure banish

Not sure how it works now, the limit i hear is like 8k structures, but  not sure if i exceed that limit, but right now my structures banishing.

EU PvP O2

there the structure, thats all im building right now.

help me pls, i just want to know if i already exceed the limit or its just the banish bug.

1 banish.jpg

2 banish.jpg

edit: the benished structures its only on the first pic. 

Edited by Gedeon

No you did no yet reach the limit...
You just ran into the bug that the server makes structures disappear that do not have direct support from a foundation (directly below it).
For example if you make support with pillars and a ceiling on top it could happen that a ceiling directly connected to the first disappears, even though it should have support.
Only solution currently is to make full support on the ground, preferable with floors not pillars...
You will have to fill up the holes with more support until it stops doing it...

And that boys and girls is how you will hit structure limit with all those actually not needed support structures...😫

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sheepshooter said:

No you did no yet reach the limit...
You just ran into the bug that the server makes structures disappear that do not have direct support from a foundation (directly below it).
For example if you make support with pillars and a ceiling on top it could happen that a ceiling directly connected to the first disappears, even though it should have support.
Only solution currently is to make full support on the ground, preferable with floors not pillars...
You will have to fill up the holes with more support until it stops doing it...

And that boys and girls is how you will hit structure limit with all those actually not needed support structures...😫

Nice, ty for the answer, very informative, going to check what to do now, thank you.