Upcoming Ally Crew Count Patch Read more... ×
Incognito8P

No animals on private server.

Hello.  Friend of mine is having trouble with his private server he perchased on xbox. We all joined up and found there are no animals anywhere in wich to get hides & meats from.  

Looking for suggestions as to what's wrong or if anybody ells has come across this problem.  We can't find the setting that may have effected this. 

Or if its an actual bug. And if that's the case it can get fixed. The PC guys are all high level on official and they are crushing us xbox noobs especially with the low fps bug. Haha

We are having this problem on are rented nitrado server as well, as well as spawn points being in the middle of the ocean

We're talking to Nitrado about this directly to get to the bottom of it, we suspect it's config related but we'll find out.

Its terrible But I can understand it's Early day's but still that's money we have paid for the server's ontop of buying the game it's self I have over 40+ asking me to join and I have to keep Declining them due to the server being bugged but its the same with Admin command's As I tried to see if I could spawn in animals and breed them and give cattle away as a starter so they have a way of getting meats and hides as a fix but it wouldn't even Register my command's, How long do you think it will take to fix roughly?

I have the same issue with my nitrado server, nitrado said the game will need to be patched when I called them. Very disappointing, spent all weekend trying settings, restarting and reinstalling the damn game. 

Edit: Has been patched, creatures appearing normally now.

Edited by Toxy