Sign in to follow this  
DannyUK

Huge amount of animals/creatures

I don't know if it's the same for others on different servers but for us the amount of spider is unreal, ran through the centre of the island and about 8 come together at once, surely something wrong here with the spawn ins? Hopefully it gets reduced slightly, maybe a bug or something.

try again in g5 hardly anything few giraffes here and there , ive seen 2 wolfs , 2 crocs , 1 ostridge 2 horses and 3 rhinos n 2 days , hardly any fish struggling to keep blue vitamin stat going and no cows before u say anything , 

these nerfs that happened along time ago to wildlife spawns really did kill the sense of the world being alive and dangerous we certainly dont want spawns reduced any more than they already are , but of course it wont happen as xbox crowd are in the same game and their peasant machines wont cope with too much going on , 

Edited by UDO

I dunno if it's still the same since map change but D7 used to have some really good islands for a lawless base.

D7 is awesome for lawless bases. Crocs and Snakes mostly, with the odd tiger thrown in. Lots and lots of non-dangerous life as well. I’ve always got a little base set up there, tho I spend most of my time at sea visiting and exploring.

The spawns are just random.

I've seen almost barren islands, and ones teeming with life.

Visited a tiny island yesturday that had about 30 elephants & rhinos in one spot. (the lvl 30 & 27 amongst them are now mine:) )

We had an Island in O8 which had so many Spiders And Bats. At First i Hated it but if You Need keratinoid for BPs you Start loving the spawns 

Found an island with lots of tigers, i am in love with it.
Most islands are just 😫.
People search/settel on islands for resources, but i like to choose islands for wildlife, as i am taming more then building anyway.

I saw new player trying to get started on the tiger island, i saw many ragequit. They dont know better i guess :classic_sad:.

Everyone as he likes,

kumba