Jump to content

Sign in to follow this  
Sir Green Day

Can't progress at all. Stuck at lvl 6.

Recommended Posts

I'm stuck 3/4 ways through lvl 6.

My progress bar hadn't moved a millimeter.  

I've built over 50 each of walls, floors, hatchets, axes.

I've killed 35 animals and fish.  

Is this a bug? 

I'm on XB1 btw.

PS. Thank god you fixed the lag. 

Thanks. 

Edited by Sir Green Day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Sir Green Day said:

I'm stuck 3/4 ways through lvl 6.

My progress bar hadn't moved a millimeter.  

I've built over 50 each of walls, floors, hatchets, axes.

I've killed 35 animals and fish.  

Is this a bug? 

I'm on XB1 btw.

PS. Thank god you fixed the lag. 

Thanks. 

Are you at a Freeport, if so I suggest moving to a lawless island around the Freeport. 

If you are not at a Freeport then yes that is a big problem.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2019 at 7:17 PM, Dillysaucee said:

I dont why i expected this game to run smoothly these people cant make a game to save their life. no wonder ark was in beta for 5 years .ni want my money back smh

 

27 minutes ago, Realist said:

Are you at a Freeport, if so I suggest moving to a lawless island around the Freeport. 

If you are not at a Freeport then yes that is a big problem.

Yes,   I'm at Freeport. I just started. 

Why will going to a lawless island help? 

Is this a known bug? 

I don't have any idea how to sail to a lawless island,  I was hoping there was a sailing tutorial once I hit lvl 8. 

Edited by Sir Green Day
Typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Sir Green Day said:

 

Yes,   I'm at Freeport. I just started. 

Why will going to a lawless island help? 

Is this a known bug? 

I don't have any idea how to sail to a lawless island,  I was hoping there was a sailing tutorial once I hit lvl 8. 

No, you don’t sail to lawless. You spawn over there. Lawless islands are islands that you can spawn on as well. Instead of a blue house you will see two red swords ⚔️ crossed like that. You can spawn there.

if you are only level 6 then you don’t have anything that is that important to take with you.

practice sailing with the raft first. You will figure out one sail fast enough, plus on lawless you won’t be stuck at the level 8 cap. Once you are confident enough you can spawn back in at the Freeport to buy your sloop.

either way if you aren’t gaining experience right now I highly recommend going to lawless to at least get some experience until they fix it. If not you are moving backwards not forward.

Edited by Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

highest level in freeports is 8...

go to a lawless and build a bow and a ton of arrows.....pick off elephants from shore whilst swimming backwards out to sea as you fire...

rince and repeat...

just one basic way at start of game.

 

do it for couple of hours and your be level 25 plus....its what i did.

used to be alpha hunting,but i aint seen one lately

Edited by hurricane moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We do have a known bug in Freeports at the moment where you'll stop gaining experience points. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hurricane moon said:

highest level in freeports is 8...

go to a lawless and build a bow and a ton of arrows.....pick off elephants from shore whilst swimming backwards out to sea as you fire...

rince and repeat...

just one basic way at start of game.

 

do it for couple of hours and your be level 25 plus....its what i did.

used to be alpha hunting,but i aint seen one lately

Um, do you know how to read kid?

My post had NOTHING to do with your advice.

I can't progress at all. That's the issue. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Sir Green Day said:

Um, do you know how to read kid?

My post had NOTHING to do with your advice.

I can't progress at all. That's the issue. 

highest lvl in freeport is lvl 8 , u then have to move out of freeport , failing that read jats reply , its that simple 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You don't have to respawn at lawless.  Build a sloop in Freeport, get out of there and go anywhere you like.  You should start gaining exp again as soon as you leave the zone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/13/2019 at 3:11 AM, Sir Green Day said:

Um, do you know how to read kid?

My post had NOTHING to do with your advice.

I can't progress at all. That's the issue. 

kid?

mate im fucking 40 years old with a nagging wife and kids....

i offer advice and you snark ?...

if i was a kid id be playing on some sheeple console and not my rig.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Day after the Game started i Had the Same Problem while on Lawless, whole day No XP gain on lvl 30, fixed itself the next day luckily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×