Metalmegga

Cannot lay on bed?

9 minutes ago, Metalmegga said:

Is it just me or is anybody else unable to lay on a bed in their boat?

Why do you want to lay on the bed? It’s cool either way but I am just wondering. It doesn’t even have any padding or a mattress 

Or he played ark before this where you can lay your character on the bed prior to logging off. And then if someone else moved the (raft in arks case) you didn't float off through the walls. 

I always tended to lay my character down in ark before logging off, mainly because it looked more normal from my tribe mates POV rather than random people sleeping on the floor

Id also like the function if possible 

23 minutes ago, Nicoli613 said:

Or he played ark before this where you can lay your character on the bed prior to logging off. And then if someone else moved the (raft in arks case) you didn't float off through the walls. 

I always tended to lay my character down in ark before logging off, mainly because it looked more normal from my tribe mates POV rather than random people sleeping on the floor

Id also like the function if possible 

Does he realize his body disappears after he logs out so it doesn’t matter where you are? Well in pve at least. He didn’t specify that part but in pve it doesn’t matter where you are.

45 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

no he thinks its just for sleeping or getting HP back, beds are just respawns after you die nothing else.

Ah yeah that could be

Does it disappear when you log out? On ark it didn't and you'd have tribemate bodies all over the shop haha

If they've changed that for Atlas then awesome. 👍👍

Ive only been able to get a handful of hours to game this week so still exploring the differences in the mechanics between the two games. 

10 minutes ago, Nicoli613 said:

Does it disappear when you log out? On ark it didn't and you'd have tribemate bodies all over the shop haha

If they've changed that for Atlas then awesome. 👍👍

Ive only been able to get a handful of hours to game this week so still exploring the differences in the mechanics between the two games. 

Mind you, this is a pve thing. In PvP it wouldn’t work because people would just keep valuables on their body when they log out so I am sure that is not the case on PvP lol