Tribal

Atlas won’t load on pc

Hi, Im on pc, I reinstalled atlas at the Xbox launch now it won’t let me join any servers. Anybody else having this issue?

2 hours ago, Tribal said:

Hi, Im on pc, I reinstalled atlas at the Xbox launch now it won’t let me join any servers. Anybody else having this issue?

Need a bit More Details 🙂 does it Show Servers? Does it Start loading And it wont stop loading?  If it Hangs while loading whats in the lower left corner? And how are you joining, join new Server or rejoin Server if you already made a Charakter?

Is anyone playing Atlas after the big update with Win 7? I am not seeing any official servers when I try to get on. It always says, no sessions found. I have almost 1400 hrs in the game with Win 7 but can not get in now. I uninstalled Atlas and re downloaded, but it did not help. Its not my anti virus either. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by Wurger

Hi, 

it lets me choose a server and what part of the grid I want to start in but freezes at loading oceans. I’m running windows 10. 

Thanks

Edited by Tribal

If you see the servers and it tries loading but stays on the loading screen/black screen then have someone locate your body in game and kill it.  We have seen this in the past and killing your avatar fixes the issue.

As to seeing no servers I saw a response regarding Comcast security services blocking the port used to query servers.  The fix was to either open the port or disable the security service. 

Did have the same issue today,

found out if you connect to other freeport and respawn on it.
you can play again but you keep your level but items are lost