Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Ok, let’s get these player shops/ auction houses going

Gotta do it. Let’s get it going. Definitely start working on refining the player shops. Still haven’t even been to a Freeport yet but even if they are stationed there that would be cool too.

every body is going to travel to trade no mater what but sometimes a quick buy is always good too.

either way, it will be beneficial. I totally get the whole phases thing but since the first phase is bug fixes and optimizations, I would like to call the upkeep of the player shops a big. Yeah let’s just call it a bug. Let’s get this thing rolled out and polished.

i believe in you guys. Let’s do this 👍

Player shops without insanely over the top rent rates yes.

Auction houses which undermine core game design concepts no.

You as a grinder could make a killing with player shops just selling base mats. I would totally buy wood, metal, stone etc from you in bulk.

Realist’s Wholesale Mats Inc. “Nobody outstocks us.”

Edited by boomervoncannon

7 hours ago, boomervoncannon said:

Player shops without insanely over the top rent rates yes.

Auction houses which undermine core game design concepts no.

You as a grinder could make a killing with player shops just selling base mats. I would totally buy wood, metal, stone etc from you in bulk.

Realist’s Wholesale Mats Inc. “Nobody outstocks us.”

Yeah the upkeep on that thing is just wayyyy over the top. I am thinking they did that as a troll because nobody makes that big of a number by mistake.

and yes, I will definitely utilize the playershops if they actually make it worth it. My name in game is pooter so even though that was a creative business name I will have to decline the use of it. 😂

i do think they should be in the freeports though. It would give more of a reason to you know, actually go to the Freeport lol

Yeh player shops etc could become an essential part of pyrate community life if they are implemented properly ie trade, fencing hijacked  goods etc. But at the moment the upkeep makes them pointless unless you just need a gold sink cos you've got too much!

• Like 1