Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Thanks for the ladder bug feedback guys

Ever since people have been saying they get stuck on ladders( I have seen a few) I always kept that in mind.

on our schooner we just put the emergency rope ladder in the back of our schooner and I attach every time(didn’t bother with side ladders).

for the Xbox guys. If you can’t get close enough to shore and are having problems getting your tames on the boat just ride them to the back on the boat where the emergency ladder is and hop off right by the ladder, hold Y on them and select put on ship. Not sure the total distance that you can do it but if you are right by the ladder you will be able to transfer them to the ship.

Not sure if the disappearing tame bug is still around tho. I have never transferred them through the IW because tames of other people kept disappearing. Anyone know if that has been fixed yet? 

7 hours ago, Percieval said:

Not sure if the disappearing tame bug is still around tho. I have never transferred them through the IW because tames of other people kept disappearing. Anyone know if that has been fixed yet? 

I have transferred to a few servers with about 8 tames on board and haven’t lost one yet. Thanks for the heads up though. I’ll keep an eye on that.