Sign in to follow this  
Henry Featherstone

Army of the Damned - 'random' spawn?

I did a search but could not see anyone asking about this nor mentioning it, but if I've overlooked something, kindly point me in the right direction.

Perhaps I overlooked something in the patch notes - but we have Army of the Damned spawn randomly on our island in K6. Is this some new feature or? Random places around the island they just pop up, and when killed they will spawn elsewhere on the island. In case someone was to suggest that we had a treasure map on us, then that was NOT the case, hence rather confused.

For a while I thought it was perhaps this new 'wild pirate encampments' but when I read the description of those it cannot be that - rather confused, which hopefully someone can assist with explaining.

Edited by Henry Featherstone
missed the word 'not'

26 minutes ago, Henry Featherstone said:

I did a search but could not see anyone asking about this nor mentioning it, but if I've overlooked something, kindly point me in the right direction.

Perhaps I overlooked something in the patch notes - but we have Army of the Damned spawn randomly on our island in K6. Is this some new feature or? Random places around the island they just pop up, and when killed they will spawn elsewhere on the island. In case someone was to suggest that we had a treasure map on us, then that was NOT the case, hence rather confused.

For a while I thought it was perhaps this new 'wild pirate encampments' but when I read the description of those it cannot be that - rather confused, which hopefully someone can assist with explaining.

Thats definitly Not intended,they only spawn random on golden Age servers. Which Server And Island Are you ? I suggest to put it in the bug Report Thread so @Jatheish can have a Look at it

We are on the PVE EU server, region K6, on the island called  Camto Archipelago.

But thanks for clarifying that, thought it was on purpose and me just missing something which was implemented, but if it's a bug it will be reported as such.

Thanks.

Yesterday and today i had the same...

B4 Flamingo Archipel...

First one, was ok all at LvL28 -> a lot of Big Guys but OK...

Today big HORDE on LvL98... some guy from the Alliance help me... but what is there happen... we get nothing for that is that Normal...?

Edited by Accid3nt