Sign in to follow this  
danaephia

On the building limit.

So I've seen that the building limit has been decreased/fixed to around 8000 in a 10k unit (whatever that means). Is this also in PvE? because if yes, this will basically make another part of the PvE community deinstall the game. Building impressive cities is one of the main things which keeps many PvE players in the game and I think going for this approach is not very wise.

Ty

1 hour ago, danaephia said:

So I've seen that the building limit has been decreased/fixed to around 8000 in a 10k unit (whatever that means). Is this also in PvE? because if yes, this will basically make another part of the PvE community deinstall the game. Building impressive cities is one of the main things which keeps many PvE players in the game and I think going for this approach is not very wise.

Ty

The Limit is only in a rather small Radius of 33,4 foundations. So you can still build Big Citys but no Super Giant buildings in that radius anymore. But most buildings wont reach the Limit anyway. But its still good to Not Stack foundations And make the inside hollow which easlily saves a Couple 100 structures depending on what you build.