Kummba

pve EU PVE - N6- Children of Aule - High level Tames and crafted items

Hello,

We are "Children of Aule" former Pink Fluffy Unicorns and Nessil, we are back with our animal families! For those who don't know us , we are animal tamers, breeders ( and color chasers ) and fine crafters. We will offer a wide variety of tames and breeds, suitable for everyones needs and budget.
Join our 750+ members Discord now

For crafting, we have players with level 120 and maxed out crow available. Theredore We can provide the highest crafting bonus.

For most of the tame lines we sell the highest level on the EU PVE server

We are selling (up to)
Wild Levels 99 🐘
Wild Levels 84 🦒
Wild Levels 100 🐦 Crow ( with 30 tame levels, they reach the cap of 60% intelligence )
Wild Levels 94 🐅
Wild Levels 80+ 🦏
Wild Levels 119 🐻 (also level 96 clean breedable available)
Wild Levels 78 🐎
Wild Levels 80+ 🐵
WIld Levels 80+ Ostichs
Wild Levels 85+ Parrots

🦀, 🐈, 🐺 and .... No sheeps 🙂

Razortooth (Wild levles 75) and shildhorns, neutered and breedable. We breed for colors alot, take a look for nice looking ones <3.

We sell Crafted Items (for ships, but also tools and armor) and Max ship level capable Mythical Shipyards in playershops in N6.
N6_supermarket.jpg

Here the setup of the tames on display and the playershops

unknown.png

So visit us in N6 and join discord for additional informations,
Kumba

https://discord.gg/ZZ4rMKU

Edited by Kummba
  • Like 1

Now that the bonus rates have ended, we uploaded more tames.
Tiger lovers brace yourself 🙂

Added a bunch of bears, elephants, tigers, parrots, crows, monkeys, ostriches to our Children of Aule discord channels :classic_love:

6 minutes ago, Kummba said:

We sell limited amount of 234% large ship yards.

When can i pick Mine up?  Would Sail a ship over later if possible^^

ahoy mates! 🙂

what is the price for this large shipyard? 

me and my mates just saved some gold and want to invest it wisely.

i got no discord, this is why i ask you here and directly 🙂

3 minutes ago, Shokk said:

ahoy mates! 🙂

what is the price for this large shipyard? 

me and my mates just saved some gold and want to invest it wisely.

i got no discord, this is why i ask you here and directly 🙂

40k Gold is what i paid for mine. Sure a good Investment 😉

ok thanks mate, than we have to double the amount we actually have.

so future goals are made! 😄

On 10/19/2019 at 2:47 AM, Aery said:

Added a bunch of bears, elephants, tigers, parrots, crows, monkeys, ostriches to our Children of Aule discord channels :classic_love:

Hi. I'm a new xbox player with a base in G10. I was wondering what would a bear or two cost me?

Hello everyone,
Zottel is right, atm the price for the 234% Shipyard is 40k gold. Bc of the changes to crafting the price was rised. Pickup is N6 bottom left island.

57 minutes ago, ChakramPrincess said:

Hi. I'm a new xbox player with a base in G10. I was wondering what would a bear or two cost me?

Bears are starting from 1250 gold. We do accept resources in exchange to gold. All the information are available in discord.
We could sell you a bear in i10, which is nearer then d6 for you.

See you on the sea,
Kumba

my company would like to do a reservation on one of the 234 shipyards. we are called Rumfriends and we will have the gold needed at the end of this weekend 🙂

Ok, pickup is in N6. When you have discord you can join our server and inform about your arrival. Otherwise you need to ask in global chat for us.

See you soon,
kumba

We reduced some prices.

Also when you are near N6 you can shop at our island directly. There is a shopping area near the flag.

Greetings everyone, we are happy to announce our weekly giveaways have started up again, now that we made some extra gold, we can give a bit back to the community to help out others too!
This weekend we will have gold credit and elephants for giveaway to help with the upcoming Extra Life event!
To participate please join our discord and check our pinned message in the Tavern channel for guidance.

Also as Kumba said, we added a nice list of good crows for crafters and pirates on the high seas, we will have a steady stock of lvl 64+ crows soon and high level imprinted tigers.
Also Added extra elephants, giraffes and rhinos to our discord catalog for people who need some beastly harvesting help with the event!
And as usual we also offer other animals as well such as parrots, monkeys, horses, ostriches, lions, cats, bears and occasional crab!

Thank you for reading, hope you guys had nice Halloween, and will have nice weekend! *hype*

• Like 1

Added a nice variety of fresh stock of animals to our discord catalogue, plenty of harvesters for the event boost, as well as colorful high level crabs!

Some examples:

cr11.png
cr2.png

have a nice weekend everyone and happy farming!

First winners got their winning allready, gz again.

Almost all of above crabs are sold, but there will be new ones shortly.

Also Crow levels, we sell, are rising, wait for 70+.

Greetings Patchfinders!
We have added a new batch of nice animals to our discord market "Children of Aule"!
Here are some examples of fresh addons!
barnie.png

snowflake.png

pixie.png

tiny.png

spitfire.png

matty.png

tucker.png

lucht.png

disco_dancer.png

creme_de_la_creme.png

Also we have something special planned for our weekend auctions this week, specially for pirates and crafters 😉
Come take a look, and meet our little community, we are not just a market, we also have a lot information for new players, as we have build up our own mini wiki *looks at Kumba*

Edited by Aery

Ahoy crafters and pirates and everything in-between!

We are happy to announce we have booted up our auctions again for season three!
We have something exceptionally special for pirates and crafters!
Namely **TWO** unleveled level 80 crows!
We have been working very hard taming crows for weeks, doing some stat trades and breeding them on the clock, and ended up with some very lucky stat combines to get a few level 80's!
Along with a nice unleveled level 63 steed to be your trusty companion!

As a last note, we have also raised our  3x Gold Credit giveaways from 2,500 to 3,000 Gold this week.
And as usual we have many nice animals in our discord to offer, both big and small and colorful, breedable and non breedable for many budgets.
We hope you all have a nice weekend despite having no magic mythos enabled, but I think many of us are still looking forward for some relaxing break time after the mad event we had last week huh? 😛

Here is our "Children of Aule" discord invite to participate in our auctions, giveaways, or just meet our little community ❤️

auctionraven.pngauctionhorse.pngauctioncrow.png

hi i recently bought 'Amelia' female giraffe from jade at N6 who was very helpful,im currently looking for a female elephant & after a male giraffe when i have sufficient funds,could you let me know if you have an elephant in N6 as im unable to sail to your other place,tyvm for the previous trade.

hi i recently bought 'Amelia' female giraffe from jade at N6 who was very helpful,im currently looking for a female elephant & after a male giraffe when i have sufficient funds,could you let me know if you have an elephant in N6 as im unable to sail to your other place,tyvm for the previous trade.

13 hours ago, ogle said:

Hello,

this is the only female elephant we have in N6 atm. It is 2k spayed and 5k breedable:

I reserved it for you for like 3 days, if you give notice during that time, it can be reserved longer.

wolky.png

We have many female giraffes, it would be best to take a look for yourself, the start at 1250 gold (spayed).