Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Realist’s thread

Figured I would do this so I wouldn’t have to make multiple threads.

Getting a really good vibe from these ships. Haven’t seen the galleon yet but damn they are pretty realistic.

btw the maps went well. All commons so far but on my island that is what we have gotten. Got one masterwork but it is like 12 grids away so we will just put that on the bookshelf for awhile 😂

stocking up on some gold so once we go to a galleon we can have a full crew. Not rushing anything, just having some fun. Turns out the rest of the company wasn’t too keen with my discovery grinding but I can work with it.

3 tigers in and man are they beautiful. Haven’t found my “sugar” yet. Has to be a 30 tiger. Every pet I have had in any game since WoW has been named sugar. Can’t wait till I meet him/her.

God damn I want to get laid off. I know getting laid off is something most people hate but I look forward to it because I have more hours to play when that happens.

only around level 30 right now, because sometimes I just like to stop and watch the sunrise/sunset. These guys did a good job on the scenery. None of the BS sun glare from ark(you better not do that 💩 here ok atlas).

ill keep updating this thread as the travels go forth. No clue where atlas will take me but it is going to be an awesome ride.

Edited by Realist

29 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

You doin pvp or pve?

Nah pve. If it would have launched in December I would have went PvP. For the best 2 months I will only be able to be on for two days a week. Once I get laid off we might switch to pvp but I will not be left feeling responsible for our wipe because I was at work. 

Since I get on early than any of my buddies(I am PST, they are EST) I create a good 3 hour window usually where some one will be on. If I can’t cover that window I won’t be letting us play on pvp until I get laid off.

3 hours ago, Realist said:

Got one masterwork but it is like 12 grids away so we will just put that on the bookshelf for awhile 😂

😄

Every pet I have had in any game since WoW has been named sugar.

lol

I know getting laid off is something most people hate but I look forward to it because I have more hours to play when that happens.

Dont, the only way atlas is moderately fun is by playing it in limited dosis, once you have tried it all the game literally simply dies, or to say it in a different way, the only thing that makes the game any fun is actually not the game itself but you curiosity, so once you know you have seen it all...well GG

ill keep updating this thread as the travels go forth. No clue where atlas will take me but it is going to be an awesome ride.

The moment you look forward to someone's post on a game's forum more than playing that game, you know something about the game is fucked up. that said i will bookmark this post for the lolz 😄 have fun.

• Like 1

Only because you Dont have fun playing doesnt mean others cant enjoy it. Still playing Daily And having alot of fun. 

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Only because you Dont have fun playing doesnt mean others cant enjoy it. Still playing Daily And having alot of fun. 

Only because you have fun playing doesnt mean others can enjoy it. Still playing other games Daily And having alot of fun. 

see? your words are so empty of meaning that if you turn them 180 degrees they still hold, just as lacking of content as a blank paper sheet.

Edited by The D Legacy

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

Only because you have fun playing doesnt mean others can enjoy it. Still playing other games Daily And having alot of fun. 

see? your words are so empty of meaning that if you turn them 180 degrees they still hold, just as lacking of content as a blank paper sheet.

Except that i told I AM still having Fun,while you said it Generally that atlas in only fun in moderate Dosis. Sure Other Players can Dislike the Game while i enjoy it,Never Said it would Not be the Case. 

1 hour ago, The D Legacy said:

Here he goes again. 

2 minutes ago, zottel said:

Except that i told I AM still having Fun,while you said it Generally that atlas in only fun in moderate Dosis. Sure Other Players can Dislike the Game while i enjoy it,Never Said it would Not be the Case. 

Don’t mind him, if your opinion differs from his, he crashes in his head or something. So it’s better to ignore him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, zottel said:

i never said you are not having fun? the word "masochist" and "conformist" exist for that type of situations, just as the words "sensitive"/"delicate" and "intolerant" exist to describe people who cant deal with other people's opinion, yet realist saved himself from playing the game up until now, wich means for him is all brand new and existing, same as it was when i started playing, hence my advice.

6 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Here he goes again.

Don’t mind him, if your opinion differs from his, he crashes in his head or something. So it’s better to ignore him. 

2 lines, not even 1 argument, as per usual with you. are you my new fanboi?

23 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

i never said you are not having fun? the word "masochist" and "conformist" exist for that type of situations, just as the words "sensitive"/"delicate" and "intolerant" exist to describe people who cant deal with other people's opinion, yet realist saved himself from playing the game up until now, wich means for him is all brand new and existing, same as it was when i started playing, hence my advice.

2 lines, not even 1 argument, as per usual with you. are you my new fanboi?

Don’t need an argument because you’re literally giving us those. *facepalm*. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

this is the stupidest thing i have seen in a while. because some dude says you can still have fun after x amount of hours youre going all wild and stupid. let it be and dont act like a child. if another opinion is too much to handle for you, the forums arent your place to be

Edited by xx0zill

On 10/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, xx0zill said:

this is the stupidest thing i have seen in a while. because some dude says you can still have fun after x amount of hours youre going all wild and stupid.

wild? ROFL i said something based on my own experience and i am "wild" he said something based in his own experiece and thats "fine" ohh the double standars

On 10/11/2019 at 9:16 AM, xx0zill said:

let it be and dont act like a child. if another opinion is too much to handle for you, the forums arent your place to be

@Percieval@zottel @xx0zill you should follow this advice guys, srry if i hurted your fragile little soul's feelings for not having fun in this game, do you need a hug?

Edited by The D Legacy

8 minutes ago, The D Legacy said:

wild? ROFL i said something based on my own experience and i am "wild" he said something based in his own experiece and thats "fine" ohh the double standars

@Percieval@zottel @xx0zill should follow this advice guys, srry if i hurted your fragile little soul's feelings for not having fun in this game, do you need a hug?

Still a huge difference between how you generalized your opinion to everyone while i said it for myself. But i have no Intention to discuss this topic And further with you.  Its like playing Chess with a pidgeon, now matter how intelligent you are, the pidgeon will throw the Figuren And shit on the Board before flying away

27 minutes ago, zottel said:

Still a huge difference between how you generalized your opinion to everyone while i said it for myself. But i have no Intention to discuss this topic And further with you. 

is OBVIOUS!!!! am i a messenger of society?? the voice of buda??? the will of god??? NO! therefore EVERYTHING I SAY IS A PERSONAL OPINION!! everything everyone says is THEIR PERSONAL OPINION, werent you taught at school that there is nothing absolute? the fact that you need to be reminded such a basic human's psychological thrait is simply unbelievable!!

27 minutes ago, zottel said:

Its like playing Chess with a pidgeon, now matter how intelligent you are, the pidgeon will throw the Figuren And shit on the Board before flying away

what if i told you civilized people have conversations in wich they ASK questions to eachother to try to understand the other person's perspective and avoid missunderstandings instead of jumping to assumptions??? but is easier to just assume and point fingers, huh?

God, we need a wipe, a real life wipe.

Edited by The D Legacy

5 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

😄

Dont, the only way atlas is moderately fun is by playing it in limited dosis, once you have tried it all the game literally simply dies, or to say it in a different way, the only thing that makes the game any fun is actually not the game itself but you curiosity, so once you know you have seen it all...well GG

The moment you look forward to someone's post on a game's forum more than playing that game, you know something about the game is fucked up. that said i will bookmark this post for the lolz 😄 have fun.

Yeah I get you. Don’t worry we are taking it slow. 6 island in my first grid and so far I have only been to 3 out of the 6 lol 

this is a huge world and we are basically going to be living on the ship nomad style. Want to see the whole globe before we settle and make a base. Don’t want to miss out on that “perfect spot” so even building a base will take awhile.

once we do start building I’ll post some pics but I am sure it will be awhile.

• Like 1

God damn, what do I have to do to get seeds? Lol

got thousands of fruits and vegetables but not one seed. Used my hands, sickle, and a shovel.

any ideas?

27 minutes ago, Realist said:

God damn, what do I have to do to get seeds? Lol

got thousands of fruits and vegetables but not one seed. Used my hands, sickle, and a shovel.

any ideas?

you Dont get seeds for everything. Potatoes Beets cactus Rice beans carrots turnips Chili greens wheat And Pepper Give seeds. May miss a few tho but those are the Important ones 

4 minutes ago, zottel said:

you Dont get seeds for everything. Potatoes Beets cactus Rice beans carrots turnips Chili greens wheat And Pepper Give seeds. May miss a few tho but those are the Important ones 

By not getting seeds for everything do you mean I can just plant the whole thing and don’t need seeds?

or there is just those certain foods you can plant?

16 minutes ago, Realist said:

By not getting seeds for everything do you mean I can just plant the whole thing and don’t need seeds?

or there is just those certain foods you can plant?

Oh I read it wrong. I suggest you take a look at the gamepadia for seeds. Should be all there, where to find them etc  

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Realist said:

Very cool. Thank you 

No, I changed the message hah. I read it wrong. You can get seeds by harvesting hand /animal. All the seeds, where to find them and where you can plant them is on the seeds gamepedia. 

• Like 2

Plenty stuff you cant grow at all,like berries or celery Needs to be Farmed,Which Leads you around the World to be able to Cook 🙂

So island upkeep is x amount of gold every 12 hours?

i thought the tax didn’t take people’s resources in pve. Sure enough they do lol