Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

suicide button for xbox?

Hello Devs, just thought I'd get this to you, on blackwood today I got stuck in a wall that was rendering as I travelled through it, It now just loads with me in the  same place unable to do anything, I assume I can wipe all single player data and start over again, but wouldn't a kill and respawn option be nicer for the players? Especially as this is prob gonna happen a lot.

You can punch yourself to death. Not being cute. Just punch over and over till out of stamina, and you will eventually die, then respawn. You can also eat shit. That kills you pretty quick. Never figured out if that one was a great troll from the devs. "Eat shit and die!" Also, you can adjust the difficulty slider at any time in singleplayer, just crank your food and water use to max. That should kill you quick too.

Edited by UnknownSystemError
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, UnknownSystemError said:

You can also eat shit. That kills you pretty quick. Never figured out if that one was a great troll from the devs. "Eat shit and die!" 

Can't recall who, but some guy posted here months ago thanking the devs because he was able to talk his boss into playing Atlas with him, and when the boss got stuck, he told him about eating shit in order to die and respawn. His whole point was he was living the american dream of telling his boss to Eat Shit and Die, and even getting thanked for it.

That was a great post.

No can do to either suggestion, Couldn't eat it pooh cos it wasn't on the menu so to speak, wouldn't let me eat anything. Also the only things it would let me do were open inventory and look at map. in the end I just wiped all the data. A kill switch on the start up menu would have been a better option though. Or even a respawn option.

Lol that was the original point of shit in Ark a suicide option and since Atlas is basically a Ark mod well there you go lol

They try to avoid a suicide function with fixing the terrain. I visited several islands since the launch and I felt like they changed a lot, especially the mountains and cliffs seems to be better mountable or passable.