Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Xboxers feedback

Thought i'd start a thread for the xboxers to comment on their experiences playing atlas, and for me to add my thoughts too.

Game has come out great overall, I've had no graph probs and just the odd niggly glitch. It doesn't look much different to my pc version and it plays smooth too. The FOV? where did it go? I now have to play with my characters feet cut off? and the middle of the screen blocked? The choice now seems to be fingernails or characters butt. Tell me this was an oversight and you're gonna give us a bit more choice here. The controller? you had it fine before wipe, did anyone actually test it? and if the new layout was tested did you play against a Pc player on pvp with it? Cos I wouldn't want to pvp with the controller as it is, not from xbox against pc no way. Overall the game is good, the controller needs work but maybe players can adjust. But the FOV has got to be sorted. I 'd like to say I didn't get any lag either. It ran really well.

I dont why i expected this game to run smoothly these people cant make a game to save their life. no wonder ark was in beta for 5 years .ni want my money back smh

• Like 1

Exactly.  

It cracks me up that all these people are surprised that there's terrible lag.

Wildcard has had YEARS to fix it on Ark and its the same as day #1, so why would Atlas be any different? 

I haven’t noticed more than 10-15 minutes of lag out of over 12 hours.

the taming is a very good improvement. Just got a couple of tigers.

the sailing is actually really fun. Haven’t gone a long distance yet but like I said before I don’t get bored easily.

resource gathering is a lot better as well. Way better than ark. 

Going to try some treasure maps today so I will let you know how that went.