Sign in to follow this  
Vincenttnecniv

TYVM for trial

If you haven't yet, don't buy it on Xbox. Play the trial before you do anything else. This game needs a good year on Xbox before being worth $30.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

yeah it's true the game needs more work, but then again we are testers of the game since it's EA game. and if you expected that it would be flawless when it came to xbox i think you have set to high expectations. and the price 30$ is not to bad i think. i have played since day one on pc and we had alot of rubberbanding and bugs and what not. but the community in this game has been really good and supportive if you get to know the people. so i would say the price is worth it. but recommend all to do the trial to see if the game is something you would like see improve and be a game you see yourself playing. 

No, you're not a tester, you paid for early access to a game before it releases, it should be in a mostly complete and playable state while the finishing touches are added before official release. 

What you are is getting used and abused.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

No, you're not a tester, you paid for early access to a game before it releases, it should be in a mostly complete and playable state while the finishing touches are added before official release. 

What you are is getting used and abused.

Yup. 

The problem is the fact some people ignore the term EA and expect a finished game because they paid for it, while others equate EA with old style beta testing. The truth is neither, but in some poorly defined middle ground that leaves no one with clearly defined expectations.

As it is early Access You arent a tester if you Dont choose to be One imo. But i myself choose to be One And Testing every aspect of the Game And Give Feedback to the devs And Report Bugs when i find them. But no matter how you turn it, joining Forums just to poste the Game is shit And Not giving Any critics you may have is plain stuipid And helps no One.

Pointing out their shit business practices, directly ignoring core issues, not communicating, poor planning, segwaying into bullshit like console porting, is constructive criticism they didnt listen to duing ARKs entire history, and they made this fucking abominable shitshow and are doing the same thing.

Everyone here is being truly constructive, it's just a matter of how you look at it.

If you sold as many units as ATLAS did and 95%-97% of your entire playerbase abandoned the game due to all the said issues, wouldn't you stop and question wtf did you wrong, or wtf you're not doing that got you here?

Nah, you divert all your assets to porting a mostly broken unplayable mess to a platform literally no one asked for.

Is that a critique good enough for ya?

Edited by Inigo