Sign in to follow this  
Maldrick

Press A to Continue

Xbox One X.  Unable to proceed past the start screen.

Have tried internal drive, external HDD, external SSD.  Have cleared cashes.  Have tried reinstalling.  Have tried lowering video settings to 1080 and turning off game capture.  No avail.

How do I fix this?

I purchased your game over 30 hours ago and have been unable to do ANYTHING with it but install and launch it to the Start Screen.  How about the courtesy of a response as to how to resolve this or what is being done to resolve it?

Thank you

1 hour ago, Maldrick said:

I purchased your game over 30 hours ago and have been unable to do ANYTHING with it but install and launch it to the Start Screen.  How about the courtesy of a response as to how to resolve this or what is being done to resolve it?

Thank you

Maybe you should post it in the bug section in the forum and write in the important posts @Jatheish and @Dollie, so you get a little bit higher chance to get noted in time.

Since the launch, the CM are more present again on the official website, what is great. Get two answers today in less than an hour. Fuck I was impressed!

I’m not even surprised that this stuff is happening right now. 

Unbelievable. 

The quote thing isn't working on my phone or I'm doing it wrong but @Forb Hidden I already replied to someone else's thread in the bug section, the first thread in the xbox section yesterday, actually, and it doesn't look like any of them have gotten any responses when I last looked this morning.  I would submit a ticket but I didn't get that any of the three ticket types are for straight software support.  Only other places I see the game discussed is here, Twitter, and reddit.  Reddit isny official and I don't like doing support queries on Twitter, so here I am.  If there's a better place I'm missing, please enlighten me.

@Percieval Honestly, I'm not considering it's an early access game launching a port.  There are going to be issues and don't mind being patient with most things. I play a lot of alphas and early access games.  But right now, this game amounts to a 30 dollar 80 gig block of data on my SSD that displays two images and plays some music.  I understand these things are going to happen.  But I don't think it's asking too much for someone official to acknowledge that the issue is known and get some idea as to what is being done to resolve it approaching 48 hours after purchase.

I gotta say even though I support this game 100% which I do, a lotta us have had game breaking bugs that totally stop us playing, yet we are told they are working on the bug that gives people lag! At least when you get lag you are actually in the game. Personally I'd work on the major game breaking bugs first that are stopping people from signing in, as that is more likely to make someone quit.

I havent even been able to find the video setting to change resolution to 1080p in Xbox version of Atlas lol

1 hour ago, Maldrick said:.

@Percieval Honestly, I'm not considering it's an early access game launching a port.  There are going to be issues and don't mind being patient with most things. I play a lot of alphas and early access games.  But right now, this game amounts to a 30 dollar 80 gig block of data on my SSD that displays two images and plays some music.  I understand these things are going to happen.  But I don't think it's asking too much for someone official to acknowledge that the issue is known and get some idea as to what is being done to resolve it approaching 48 hours after purchase.

No, but so many rookie mistakes have been made since december, in my opinion that is unblievable and shouldn’t happen. Yes, it’s an EA game but they’re not ‘early’ devs. 

Many people said, that discord is the best way to contact them.

But actually they get a huge amount of bugs and issues to deal with. Every day they fix more and more bugs. This gamemodel with crossplay is pretty new and brings a lot of new difficulty bugs and issues with it.

In your case the frustration bar is as high as the moon in the sky... I wish you all the best for a quick solution. 

Edited by Forb Hidden

@Maldrick

We've had mention of this once before and the user ended up being able to get passed it by switching their controllers. Are you playing with multiple or wired ones? 

@Jatheish Thank you for the response! And everyone else, of course.

Yes, I keep one wired to charge and rotate them as needed.  I know exactly what you are talking about.  The console tracks which is the active controller for a given profile and it's almost never overridden by the game.  But the Borderlands games have a problem with this sometimes and I've seen this happen with them, since you mention it.  Actually, as a matter of trivia, BL3 will do this thing where the active controller is sending input just fine but the plugged in controller gets the vibration feedback.  I've only seen it with those games, though, so didn't occur that it might be the problem here.  Thank you for pointing this out.

I will definitely play around with it when I have time this morning.  Thank you, again.

Awesome, let me know. We definitely want to get to the bottom of this.