Sign in to follow this  
moozoo

Blackwood Suggestions

On the north Eastern tundra island, change the Tin Nodes to Iron Nodes.
On the desert island add cobalt nodes or change Tin nodes to cobalt ( I can't remember if it has tin)
On the Island with cyclopes (not the powerstone island) add wheat and chilli spawns.
Fix the water geometry problem around the island attached to the arena. The place where the oriental free-port is. I'm guessing this might wipe structures in the area?
Add the mod vendor that buys and sells resources. i.e. buy at one price sell similar/same item double price.
So we can change resources we can find into ones we can't for a cost.
Also decrease  the whale aggro to the same as SOFD and/or make them more visible than the occasional water spout. On blackwood there is only the one wind right? So if there is no wind I can't leave port and sail anywhere because of whales. I don't want to have to spam ballistas over all my ships.
Add pirate encampments that also work with dedicated blackwood servers

Don't do any of the above if it causes a wipe (because I'm progressing through powerstones grrr)

I don't know the point of collecting Mythos is if we can't find the rest of the materials.

I'm pretty happy with Blackwood otherwise. I don't care about the missing fish. Less sharks to kill me when I jump overboard to get flotsam

Edited by moozoo