Pastorgainz99

Xbox lag baaaaaaad for me and my friend

A patch with some optimization and bug fixes is suppose to come out later in the week. Im sure it'll clear up some of these issues people are having.

Xbox one x internal.   Snapshot_15 takes a good minute or two to load in the load screen  along with somthing else.  The "fixs" only last a good 5 minutes then it starts to bug out again like the game is holding to much data or rendering distances to far 

13 hours ago, Liatni said:

People always complain that in Atlas the fighting seems slow and chunky.. When I watch people fighting it looks more like what you would see in real life two average joes throwign punches or swinging a heavy weapon around.. People are too use to having super hero ninja moves when fighting in games.. but, it does need some work to it, even saying that  🙂 lil more momentum with many actions. When I try to picture myself running down the street throwing punches without stopping.. I realize how absurd that is... I mean me running down the street for no reason, let alone being able to free punch everything like a boss 😛

I don't know sylvester stallone made it look pretty good in rocky....

Hey not sure if someone already answered this but my company figured out if you’re in a Xbox live party and it’s lagging, leave the party and rejoin. You’re game will freeze for one or two minutes but just let it do it’s thing. It will come back and you won’t have any more lag for the rest of the day!👍

On 10/8/2019 at 11:44 PM, lordkhan4444 said:

just spoke with a xbox player in my zone and he said its a slideshow lol not sure what yall expected.

Basically the same thing we got for PC. Shouldnt be sent to Xbox when the game has so many bugs and not out of Alpha yet... I say more Pre Alpha

Xbox One S. Internal hard drive. I have left the game and restarted I have turned off capture, I have cleared cache. Lag only started when I left the island Freeport I started in and went to a new island. It’s audible lag so much that the music skips, the lag is so bad that combat is practically impossible and hunting is difficult. It’s practically unplayable. I have it on PC but share the PC with another person. Purchased Atlas on my Xbox so I would be able to play when my PC was occupied. I could careless if it’s pre-release. It should just work.

i am looking into weather this developers can be hold accountable through legal action due to their poor quality products. I will put the link here if we end up filing a class action lawsuit. Someone needs to hold accountable this shameless developers. They shouldn't be allowed to sell something that is so broken that is useless. 

Tbh I think you will find the devs are pretty well covered by their ea disclaimer that is available to everyone to read pre - purchase. Not that I agree that ea should be used to just drag a project over years while still taking payments, but as microsoft or steam   have set absolutely no parameters or rules concerning ea then the only option left is for gamers to refuse to buy into it. Which I will be doing in the future.

Why are you guys whining about 40 bucks? Get jobs man.

Don't play the game if you don't like it. The lag is brutal on XBOX right now but I still like to play. The lag will get better once all the butt hurt people leave the game. 

You've only got a game to play because all your so called butt hurt people bought it in the first place ! "Get jobs man"? Grow up, "Man" ?

Yes agreed there would be no game without people, you got me there.. But some people are acting like they poured their life savings into this game. Talking about refunds and lawsuits for an early access game. Just stop playing it if you hate it. I agree the lag is ridiculous on Xbox PVE server. But i'll stick it out because I'm a masochist I guess. 

Additionally PVP is just utter garbage in my opinion. Make it all one server with PVP elements or zones. Then make 4 of those servers for different regions of the world.