Pastorgainz99

Xbox lag baaaaaaad for me and my friend

2 hours ago, Pastorgainz99 said:

Atleast ark quality

What,,,, Hey us PC folks had to deal with the slide show for a good week it's your turn lol....  Granted our slide show was caused bye some 50,000 people trying to play don't know what your all excuse is other than the Xbox is not a pc!

The funny thing is my buddy got on really fast and tried single player first. Single player was laggy as hell for him but then he went on NA PvE and he said it was running smooth lol

ill let you know what I experience when I get in

1 hour ago, Realist said:

The funny thing is my buddy got on really fast and tried single player first. Single player was laggy as hell for him but then he went on NA PvE and he said it was running smooth lol

ill let you know what I experience when I get in

I have the same on a laptop with limited memory, i think the game has to do more “work” in single player mode. Stuff that gets computed on the server has to be done by the client so there is less memory (or computing power) available for the rendering of the world. Just a theory i don’t know for sure.

Edited by Jannes Wal

12 minutes ago, Jannes Wal said:

I have the same on a laptop with limited memory, i think the game has to do more “work” in single player mode. Stuff that gets computed on the server has to be done by the client so there is less memory (or computing power) available for the rendering of the world. Just a theory i don’t know for sure.

Yeah for my first hour of play I had zero lag but now I am getting the rubber banding pretty hard. Cobras 100 ft. Away are killing me 😂

9 hours ago, Pastorgainz99 said:

Idk if anyone else is having this issue i k ow the game jus released but damnnn

I hope it gets fix soon

Yes we all had, 10 months later game still freezes for a sec when turning the camera

3 hours ago, globytheoldpirate said:

Here is a fix for framerate on Xbox
image.thumb.png.d19ba3b73d0bef8b85fdda5fe0c5656e.png

Quitting ATLAS is totally the solution, i couldnt agree more with you jat 😂

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Yeah for my first hour of play I had zero lag but now I am getting the rubber banding pretty hard. Cobras 100 ft. Away are killing me 😂

they probably heard you say "what do?" 😂

• Haha 2

It's a joke it's only laggy on land I wouldn't mind but the graphics are a lot worse than ark

This game does do a lot of swapping between drive and memory so if the external interface is slow and higher latency I can easily see this contributing. 

3 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

Yes we all had, 10 months later game still freezes for a sec when turning the camera

Quitting ATLAS is totally the solution, i couldnt agree more with you jat 😂

they probably heard you say "what do?" 😂

Surprising the lag only lasted 10 minutes. So really only 10 minutes of a few hours were laggy. Loving it by the way. Already have tier 3 taming and a couple level 38 pigs. My buddy just made the tannery so I can make some bolas and get some bears

You get em, Realist! hundreds of pigs to tame out there! lol, glad you are enjoying to "doing stuff" erm.. playing the freaking game, part of the game. 😉

7 hours ago, Liatni said:

You get em, Realist! hundreds of pigs to tame out there! lol, glad you are enjoying to "doing stuff" erm.. playing the freaking game, part of the game. 😉

Man, not sure if it is a bug, but after 22 fortitude, on some levels it doesn’t let me level health??? It’s all good because since I don’t have the choice I have so much stamina I can run around half of a 57 point island without needing to recharge stamina. 

God damn this game is better than ark in so many ways.

if you guys add a “roll” dodge like Conan you guys are on to something.

but seriously though. Look to Conan for very simple things like the roll. They could be very minimal changes. I know you can’t do climbing and I am fine with hooks and picks... but please look into rolling.

Edited by Realist

33 minutes ago, Waynethecool said:

It’s honestly so bad I can’t do anything I got raided and couldn’t defend myself because of the bad freaking lag 

Ah, you did pvp. Do you mind if I ask if you did NA or EU PvP? 

That actually makes a big difference on who’s fault that is.

I got that stat thing too, was told to hover my curser over my stam stat and the health stat would light up.. and it worked.. donno whats up with that.. Curser over stam stat suddenly makes health stat able to click again.. heh. You can do a lil hop to the side as a dodge mechanic in atlas.

I've found a permenant fix its simple just stare at the ground the entire time your playing works 100% of the time now I'm always lag free!

People always complain that in Atlas the fighting seems slow and chunky.. When I watch people fighting it looks more like what you would see in real life two average joes throwign punches or swinging a heavy weapon around.. People are too use to having super hero ninja moves when fighting in games.. but, it does need some work to it, even saying that  🙂 lil more momentum with many actions. When I try to picture myself running down the street throwing punches without stopping.. I realize how absurd that is... I mean me running down the street for no reason, let alone being able to free punch everything like a boss 😛

Edited by Liatni