Sign in to follow this  
Realist

Who will be the first Xbox atlas player?

Let’s see who has the fastest internet lol

if you see a pc player let us know what level they are.

going to he’s pretty soon because I want to get a nice and long full day tomorrow. Kudos for those who stayed up but man. Once you go to bed(which will be soon you have a hard day coming for the ones that went to sleep early.

planning on putting a good 15 hours in tomorrow 

21 minutes ago, Excelex said:

tooo bad, I need a nap first 😕 Beer headache.

safe_image.gif

Yeah if you are hung over before you go to sleep then you are going to be sluggish later

19 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

By all rights Realist, it should be you.

Yeah, but unfortunately I have to go to sleep. Been sick for a couple of days but luckily I called in sick for tomorrow(both legit and for the game) win/win. Got at least 15 hours tomorrow but hoping for 18 👍

7 hours ago, Realist said:

Yeah, but unfortunately I have to go to sleep. Been sick for a couple of days but luckily I called in sick for tomorrow(both legit and for the game) win/win. Got at least 15 hours tomorrow but hoping for 18 👍

I seriously hope you enjoy it after all those months of involvement while waiting on the game to drop on the xbox.

8 minutes ago, Jannes Wal said:

I seriously hope you enjoy it after all those months of involvement while waiting on the game to drop on the xbox.

Yeah already liking it. Not going to rush any content. Just going nice and slow “stopping and smelling the roses” so to speak 

If you find the time play around as well.  One of the reasons I love this game are all the opportunities for shenanigans in a sand box world.  I love the fact we are not as restricted as we are in many other games.

One of my favorites is putting sleeping company mates in a guillotine or a gibbet/cage so they have a nice surprise when they log back in and ask in Discord who put them there.  We also have serial hair cutters and tattoo artists.  Penis on the face being a consistent theme.   Which reminds me.....I have not checked myself in a couple days.  I could be covered in tattoos. 

Edited by DocHolliday

I'm still waiting for the xbox to install atlas so prob 2hours at this time of day, I take it most of you guys and gals are na server?

NA PvP here.  There is a fairly even spit between the servers traditionally.  If you have buddies playing then follow them.  If not then hit up the local server with best ping and explore.  I would recommend not spawning in a freeport right away and spawn in Lawless territories and explore. 

Meet the locals and find some companies in the same grid that are nice and working together.  If you want to join a company strike up a conversation.  If you don't then ask if they mind having a tax bob move in.  Good grids will work together and try to protect one another.  They also tend to be move level headed and not attack the larger companies in the area due to whatever mental illness they suffer from causing said large company to come to your zone and destroy everything. 

In NA PvP we have spoken with most large alliances and agreed on not attacking the new players so they can learn the game and get settled.  Sinking ramshackles as level 8's leave freeport helps nobody.  If it does happen we want to know about who did it and pay them a visit as they are a-holes and only damaging the games population. 

Edited by DocHolliday

It's downloading at about 1gb per minute, bah. I'm sure my steam version is more than 79gb though, has the xbox version got blackwood?