Dollie

Xbox and PC Crossplay is now Live!

On 10/22/2019 at 4:12 PM, BlunterNote571 said:

Bought this game three days ago and still can't join a single server. "Could not retrieve address"

Multiple tickets, comments, threads, request for refund...not a single reply from anyone anywhere.

Money. Well. Spent.

I haven't had this problem. Is it possible you were trying to log in while an update was downloading? Maybe slow internet or bad router setup? Only problem I've had is if I leave the login screen on and switch inputs to watch Netflix or whatever, then I switch back, I can't log in. I have to quit to home screen,  restart,  then log in works. 

Edited by Cap'n Tader

Regular Xbox One might not have enough juice to run this game. I'm on Xbox One X and it stutters while things are loading in at startup or when passing by a large settlement. For the most part, runs great on X, aside from a few freeze crashes now and then 🙄

• Like 1

So, let me get this straight. Atlas is only an Early Access game that is extremely buggy, missing polished assets, and lacking considerable content and Atlas is being sold to X-box owners for a retail of $29.99 and yet you claim it is NOT just a cash grab?!? I am calling on your BS...

Edited by vaylain

Please make it so Xbox can lower the details and graphics in game . We will not be able to compete against PC until his happens.

On 10/24/2019 at 6:29 PM, Cap'n Tader said:

Regular Xbox One might not have enough juice to run this game. I'm on Xbox One X and it stutters while things are loading in at startup or when passing by a large settlement. For the most part, runs great on X, aside from a few freeze crashes now and then 🙄

Once your base is big like ours or you start raiding other big bases you'll realize how unplayable the game is on Xbox 1 x with SSD and hardwired internet the game runs terrible in almost every circumstance other than on the sea