Dollie

Xbox and PC Crossplay is now Live!

Ahoy Pathfinders, let the voyage begin!

Dive into an endless adventure of piracy & sailing, exploration & combat among one of the largest gameworlds ever! We’re excited to announce that Xbox and PC Crossplay has launched. Hoist yer sails and charter a course for the ATLAS.

The much anticipated Xbox Crossplay Launch has come ashore. All of our networks are now online: EU PvP/NA PvP/EU PvE and EU PvP. We’d like to welcome all of our new players and extend a hearty welcome back to our grizzled sea dogs returning for the fresh wipe. Here’s what you need to know:

• It has launched Day One with crossplay support allowing Steam and Xbox to play together in the same gigantic world.
  • Complete re-bindable keyboard and mouse support for Xbox players ensures full game parity and an even playing field for all players
  • Optional single-player and private session modes, which also makes use of the new procedural “Wild Pirate Camp” system
  • There will be simultaneous updates and content pushes for both Xbox and PC ensuring the delivery of the same experience for Pathfinders on both platforms
  • We’re working on getting Unofficial servers setup for Xbox with Nitrado, where cross-platform can be enabled or disabled (in any direction so PC or Xbox player servers only)

Answers to some recent FAQ: 

• ATLAS will be available on Xbox Game Preview for $29.99 USD (£24.99/€29.99)
  • The size of the game on Xbox will be 80gbPlayers will be able to host Unofficial Xbox and Crossplay servers via Nitrado
  • The Xbox One X version currently does not support HDR but we will be adding it into the game with a patch later this week, with a bundle of GPU and CPU improvements for all platforms which are currently in testing.

We’ll continue to monitor feedback and suggestions and look forward to gaining insight into the perspective of our new players too. 

Finally, for those of you who've yet to experience the ATLAS, pick up a copy of it on Steam today for 15% off!  

https://store.steampowered.com/app/834910/ATLAS/

large.Dungeon.jpg

:wheel:

Thank you me hearties and Happy Sailing!

Grapeshot Games

:skull: For the latest dispatch on #playATLAS keep yer one good eye trained on this here information :skull:

Natter n' chatter on Discord: https://discord.gg/playatlas
Hear ye, hear ye on Twitterhttps://twitter.com/sailtheatlas
Watch us scallywags on Twitch: http://twitch.tv/sailtheatlas
Plus ye can band with us Pirates on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/playatlasgame

View full article

• Like 1

Dollie working until the job is done. World needs more people like you.

cheers!

Ok, now I see you guys are saying its live, but it's not showing up anywhere on my console, i have been looking at this damn store on my xbox for over 8 hrs, and it's nowhere, I cant even search to find it, how doni get it

24 minutes ago, indymilenko said:

Ok, now I see you guys are saying its live, but it's not showing up anywhere on my console, i have been looking at this damn store on my xbox for over 8 hrs, and it's nowhere, I cant even search to find it, how doni get it

I just got home from work, and haven't had the Xbox on in months, so i guess i have system update right now😂

But if you have the app on your phone just go to the store and type Game Preview in your search bar its in the list. I bought it this way like 5 mins ago.🤙😊

Been so excited to get to play this, but i think it'll be a day or two before I get a chance to play. Its gotta download, the most painful part of the process😂🤣

• Thanks 1

Thank you Ent.

Been searching the store for Atlas, nothing. Searched for game preview and there it was! 

• Like 1

Pirate encampments needs to be on non official dedicated.  Having an entire group be held to one person's playtime is a bit silly.

So just curious.. Since the steam and xbox crossplay is garbage will there be a windows 10 version like there was for ark who want to play with xbox players on official servers?

I’m hoping someone can clarify this for me! I understand that you can host unofficial Xbox servers with Nitrado, however, can we setup our own dedicated player servers using a second Xbox? Like we could on Ark? Thanks in advance! 

as far as I know you can still host your own game and have friends join in settings, but they have a tether distance. 

I'm wondering if xbox players can join me on a dedicated home server I run or does it have to be hosted by Nitrado to allow for xbox players to join in cross play since I play on PC. Anyone know if this will work or not? 

I would also like clarification if this is coming to microsoft/xbox play anywhere support. I host a private server from my pc on ark and I would love this to happen with atlas cause right now the tethering is an issue. I can understand it but jeeeez.

Why dont we have an xbox section you got pc players all over the xbox players threads as if they are playing on xbox when they arent. Talking shit to xbox players when obviously theyve been on this forum since pc launch. Game is terrible on xbox & unplayable.

6 minutes ago, FixTheAtlas said:

Why dont we have an xbox section you got pc players all over the xbox players threads as if they are playing on xbox when they arent. Talking shit to xbox players when obviously theyve been on this forum since pc launch. Game is terrible on xbox & unplayable.

On 10/9/2019 at 1:25 AM, Ent said:

I just got home from work, and haven't had the Xbox on in months, so i guess i have system update right now😂

But if you have the app on your phone just go to the store and type Game Preview in your search bar its in the list. I bought it this way like 5 mins ago.🤙😊

Been so excited to get to play this, but i think it'll be a day or two before I get a chance to play. Its gotta download, the most painful part of the process😂🤣

I got it, you have to search game preview in the search bar, may not have to now, but at hour 2 you had to, thanks though, appreciate it

it's on one of the sub menu reels that you bring up by holding down the left hand small button under the X I think.

so windows 10 xbox play anywhere yes no maybe? Not like answering this is going to break the bank for anyone... jeeeezz...

Edited by madmartigan
  • Like 1

game Is great and looking forward to the patches and updates!!! 

thanks for the 2x multiplier!!!! 

thanks- 

Edited by XissiX

I cant build a water jar and other items have the resources and a smithy but it wont let me craft one? Anyone else have this problem on xbox 0ne?

Bought this game three days ago and still can't join a single server. "Could not retrieve address"

Multiple tickets, comments, threads, request for refund...not a single reply from anyone anywhere.

Money. Well. Spent.

Edited by BlunterNote571