Jump to content

Realist

It’s live from Jat on Twitter

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Excelex said:

Reset console? Just pulled my power supply.

On my iPhone. Guess I’ll try to restart it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, hurricane moon said:

no servers up on pc either yet

They have to make sure the Xbox store has the game first

Well it is still not showing for me. Going to be a lot of pissed off people. A lot of people on twitter can’t see it either. I already reset

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thats sound fair ok but still would be nice to know when it will be online. I mean servers.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I have it downloading now, I couldn't find it searching myself but I clicked Jats link on twitter to it, and it shows it in Euros but I clicked free trial from there to avoid some confusion between me being in the U.S. and buying it in Euros but it worked its downloading.

 

https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/p/atlas-game-preview/9p5db49c03w6?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot:overviewtab

Edited by Blizz419

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

just whack the servers up.....the xboners will be running about for a hour or 2 just on the starting island...us pc guys  all be out there way within ten minutes lol.

Edited by hurricane moon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I can't find it for sale on the xbox store/ yes it has just arrived, thx for link btw

 

Edited by Whitehawk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Yes, all servers up. The patch for PC players will be very small if you're up to date as of the last deployment. 

Go go! \o/ 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, hurricane moon said:

i played for about 20 mins...realised this is the third time of starting again (4th including that awfull pvp ptu).....even had my ramshackle ready to go...

only a few players in eu pve j7 where i was,not that i see anyone.

 

logged out....ive done it all before 3 times....

 

xboners enjoy your honeymoon period

 

Guaranteed I don’t get bored for at least 6 months. And that is if they don’t add anything.

i don’t get bored easily, I started playing Conan and got to max level in a week. Built a huge pyramid(unlike any before) then just finished the Taj Mahal before this release and played the game for 6 months without them really adding anything.

from all of the info I have gathered, this game will keep me busy for a long time even if they didn’t add anything else. You won’t see me here asking for more content because I am not one of those people.

even in a pve setting, I really couldn’t care if they adding anything new within the first 6-10 months. If it is going to take me 1000 hours just to get all of the discovery points? Yeah I will be good. 

But really, I am the type that loves gathering resources for hours on end mindlessly grinding. I drink beer and talk to my buddies. I don’t need or even want an end game. Out of all 3 years that I played ark I never once put on a piece of tech gear. Not once, even when I was with a mega. They told me “hey, welcome we have ascendant ghellie armor over here for you” I said, “nah, just give me some hide and let me go to work”.

i have no I treat in BP’s in the slightest. I see MY end game as having every single discovery point you can have and having the biggest base you can possibly have. Who knows, after that I might go to another game, but as far as right now goes, I know this game can keep me busy for awhile.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ive had my moneys worth for sure......now its your turn...i get that.

i do hope you actually play the game instead of replying to every post like a company guerilla just to keep this forum alive

 

it looks real sad from a neutral perspective.

 

enjoy it whilst it lasts....and good luck out there with the pc crowd...pve or pvp...if someone wants to destroy your shit they will.

open source goodness and all that black hattery jazz.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, hurricane moon said:

ive had my moneys worth for sure......now its your turn...i get that.

i do hope you actually play the game instead of replying to every post like a company guerilla just to keep this forum alive

 

it looks real sad from a neutral perspective.

 

enjoy it whilst it lasts....and good luck out there with the pc crowd...pve or pvp...if someone wants to destroy your shit they will.

open source goodness and all that black hattery jazz.

Nah, nobody is going to destroy my 💩. I’ll have plenty of fun. Good luck with the last post of me not playing 😂

whatever will people do now. I was pretty pathetic hearing the same broken record after a while

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Realist said:

Nah, nobody is going to destroy my 💩. I’ll have plenty of fun. Good luck with the last post of me not playing 😂

whatever will people do now. I was pretty pathetic hearing the same broken record after a while

Of course you're enjoying this crap you have only had to regurgitate it for 1 day.... Talk to us when you have played a year of this broken game and you will still be behind 😛 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good attitude,  @Realist !  🙂  I am very much like that too, rarely get bored of a game, it takes a lot to bore me, and I just grind endlessly  😂   I was In WoW for X many years and never tired of it. Until very many years had passed, and friends had moved on,  etc.    

So I don't think I will tire of Atlas either, in at least another year or so. Granted, after playing a year now, I'd be happy to see them add some kind of real "quests" etc. But, I will keep on grinding in anticipation of that.  🙂

I salute your attitude here, and please,  let us know how you get on with your nomad discovery point life style!  😄   Good luck with it and post about how it is going! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NoobieDooz said:

Good attitude,  @Realist !  🙂  I am very much like that too, rarely get bored of a game, it takes a lot to bore me, and I just grind endlessly  😂   I was In WoW for X many years and never tired of it. Until very many years had passed, and friends had moved on,  etc.    

So I don't think I will tire of Atlas either, in at least another year or so. Granted, after playing a year now, I'd be happy to see them add some kind of real "quests" etc. But, I will keep on grinding in anticipation of that.  🙂

I salute your attitude here, and please,  let us know how you get on with your nomad discovery point life style!  😄   Good luck with it and post about how it is going! 

Well it is 2:50 in the morning and I went to bed early for my full first day and I saw I still have about 30 minutes left on the download 😂 

unfortunately the download didn’t auto start like it was supposed to when I bought it so I didn’t get to start it till the evening. Oh well, it’s almost done 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×