Excelex

under an hour

This is starting to get ridiculous. it has been over 85 minutes. TELL US THE TRUTH, stop bullshitting. 

1 minute ago, Excelex said:

This is starting to get ridiculous. it has been over 85 minutes. TELL US THE TRUTH, stop bullshitting. 

This time and for this part it is actually in the hands of Microsoft. Before it wasn’t but now they are in control.

2 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

Well it's getting late 4 me, i might just have to boot up fallout 76 instead for a while

ill post when it is released. I am auto-refreshing the store for US and NZ, because i do not know how the xbox store releases their games. (If it is in a correct time zone order). 

Just now, GreatBDBX said:

we are waiting for Microsoft not the atlas people

yes as i say clearly stated about the microsoft store.

11 minutes ago, Excelex said:

ill post when it is released. I am auto-refreshing the store for US and NZ, because i do not know how the xbox store releases their games. (If it is in a correct time zone order). 

how are you auto refreashing the store

46 minutes ago, Excelex said:

All you've been doing is crying all day about this. Have some patience and go for a walk and enjoy some nice weather for a little bit. Or hop on a different game for a while. You whining and complaining isnt making it go any faster. 

2 minutes ago, Phantomtoes said:

All you've been doing is crying all day about this. Have some patience and go for a walk and enjoy some nice weather for a little bit. Or hop on a different game for a while. You whining and complaining isnt making it go any faster. 

Coming from the guy who thinks "Game Preview" and "Xbox Insider Hub" are the same thing. It is pitch black out. Every game that is out sucks at the current moment.

Well 4 me going for a walk right now would solve the waiting issue completely, if I did actually manage to wake up with a sore head, at least all my money would be gone too, then I couldn't buy the game anyways. no worries.

7 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

This is nearly as bad as waiting in the dentists damnit

Except the dentist isn’t going to give you pleasure 😂

edit: unless you have a tooth ache already lol

Edited by Realist

Well there is a couple of the dental nurses that could deffo give me pleasure, and as a bonus my wife would knock my teeth out for me after.

Yep... mindless waiting game.... sucks is being a day1 ark player kinda had a feeling this was gonna happen .... boo🤬

• Like 1

Just now, Blizz419 said:

Go for a walk, shiiiiit I went fishing and it's still not up lol

Well I acomplished something, 7 natty ices in my belly. I do not wanna be the only one being hammered once this drops at midnight so drink up peeps!

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Excelex said:

Well I acomplished something, 7 natty ices in my belly. I do not wanna be the only one being hammered once this drops at midnight so drink up peeps!

Ah man. Then you are going to get pulled over by the devs for drinking and sailing and then get banned for that offense. Careful now.

Edited by Realist