Sign in to follow this  
Winter Thorne

How did we get here?

7 minutes ago, Excelex said:

You should have known better. What a waste of a PTO. Like I said they have to recompile the whole entire 80 gb file just to redo the configuration file. This is part of an "Assist" in the game's core aka UE4 Engine. This could take hours, even possibly 24 hours. Then they have to re-upload the game to Microsoft and then that has to be validated by Microsoft before an official release can be distributed to customers. 

Well they didn't specify what configuration file.  And if it's one Microsoft has to have their hands on, it could be something to do with their xbox release server, or it could be something to do with the Atlas networks or servers.  Who knows?

3 minutes ago, Winter Thorne said:

Well they didn't specify what configuration file.  And if it's one Microsoft has to have their hands on, it could be something to do with their xbox release server, or it could be something to do with the Atlas networks or servers.  Who knows?

you are right i could be wrong! . We have the issue fixed with Microsoft and are good to go on our end! We are submitting for immediate release. 

Well I was hoping to play tonight looks like it will be tomorrow now as it's getting late in the UK 10.13pm, there goes my headstart.

Y

ou should have known better. What a waste of a PTO. Like I said they have to recompile the whole entire 80 gb file just to redo the configuration file. This is part of an "Assist" in the game's core aka UE4 Engine. This could take hours, even possibly 24 hours. Then they have to re-upload the game to Microsoft and then that has to be validated by Microsoft before an official release can be distributed to customers. 

So there i a chance i will get back home and go to sleep woke up in the morning and THAN maybe i will play game with others. Cool...

40 minutes ago, Cascco said:

I totally took 1 day off from work just to play ATLAS today, imagine how pissed i am now. Im gooing to work tommorow and lunch will be at my time work, and yes i also have my own island which i want to take. "There is plenty more" sc...w you....

Yeah. Even the devs have said not to do that because even they know there will always be a delay. Definitely never do that.

• Haha 1

Just now, Realist said:

Yeah. Even the devs have said not to do that because even they know there will always be a delay. Definitely never do that.

You know, sometimes we have to learn smth on our own skin...like me..Goodnight i hope game will be up till thursday.

Just now, Cascco said:

So there i a chance i will get back home and go to sleep woke up in the morning and THAN maybe i will play game with others. Cool...

They said within the hour the game should be released. 6:00 to 6:30 lol I think they don't even know...

"The game therefore should be available in, hopefully, under an hour"

1 hour ago, Gomez Addams said:

Man, I miss this. I will be joining NA PVE because I can’t stay away from this insanity. I’m sorry @boomervoncannon @Winter Thorne I was just angry before, can I still play? 

If you are asking my permission, you have vastly overestimated my authority. As far as I’m concerned you’re always welcome.

1 hour ago, Gomez Addams said:

Done.

46550087-DF7B-4A9A-9F7C-E7A38F9E4BAE.gif

Ok, you can play.  

Although, that's not the tango.

Edited by Winter Thorne

15 minutes ago, lordkhan4444 said:

X went live lets rock noobers!!!!

Not live yet but close

1 hour ago, Cascco said:

I totally took 1 day off from work just to play ATLAS today, imagine how pissed i am now. Im gooing to work tommorow and lunch will be at my time work, and yes i also have my own island which i want to take. "There is plenty more" sc...w you....

Not to say I told you so, but you posted about doing this and I tried to warn you not to. Their track record for this sort of stuff is just too poor.

7 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

Not to say I told you so, but you posted about doing this and I tried to warn you not to. Their track record for this sort of stuff is just too poor.

I know i remember this but still i had hope...