BadBug

Where is my Game

They knew i took day off so the decided to lunch it quicker....the same with Microsoft.

Can someone write here if server is online im playing Apex now...dont know exactly what is gooing on. If you can of course.

Edited by Cascco

2 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

are there some updates on the other channels? like twitter, discord?

Yeah. It is any minute now. It is already completely approved and is now in the hands of Microsoft to add it to the store. It usually takes a bit to do that but now just waiting on Microsoft. I am refreshing the store every couple of minutes lol

Just now, Realist said:

Yeah. It is any minute now. It is already completely approved and is now in the hands of Microsoft to add it to the store. It usually takes a bit to do that but now just waiting on Microsoft. I am refreshing the store every couple of minutes lol

i wrote an ahk script to auto press f5 lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

I though you are playing on PC,  i remember your posts before xbox lunch

2 minutes ago, Cascco said:

I though you are playing on PC,  i remember your posts before xbox lunch

Lol no. I have been here since day 1 but I am an Xbox player and don’t have the game yet.

4 minutes ago, Excelex said:

Nice. Kind of jealous. Screw it you take the notification job. I will go play a few rounds of clash royale 😂

Been awhile since I've had to pay attention to Twitter for Ark let's see if I can figure out how to get out of my twitter ban, this sloppy launch reminds me of all the issues with Ark and its updates, gotta love Wildcard.....

10 minutes ago, Excelex said:

Let me try to make you jealous, I am still at work so I am getting paid to wait for it to launch. Lol

i also have my Xbox set to auto turn on and download while I am at work so it should be done by the time I get home.

this only applies if the damn thing launches of course

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Let me try to make you jealous, I am still at work so I am getting paid to wait for it to launch. Lol

i also have my Xbox set to auto turn on and download while I am at work so it should be done by the time I get home.

this only applies if the damn thing launches of course

If i knew the dang 12 digit code for this game we all could buy the game and auto download it.. It would be something like 9nhfvwx1v7qj

2 minutes ago, Excelex said:

If i knew the dang 12 digit code for this game we all could buy the game and auto download it.. It would be something like 9nhfvwx1v7qj

Would be nice. But hey it’s “game preview” so we are screwed lol. Thinking of calling in sick tomorrow. Got plenty of hours to burn and I want to explore lol

whenever it happens it's gonna be weird playing on a new map. i used to know most of the best starter zones.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Whitehawk said:

whenever it happens it's gonna be weird playing on a new map. i used to know most of the best starter zones.

You didn’t play on the ptr with the new islands? I would have been all over that 💩.

15 minutes ago, Realist said:

Would be nice. But hey it’s “game preview” so we are screwed lol. Thinking of calling in sick tomorrow. Got plenty of hours to burn and I want to explore lol

Dont do it man...game will crash several times they will appology for it and there will be post on twitter "we dont know when we will fix it"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Cascco said:

Dont do it man...game will crash several times they will appology for it and there will be post on twitter "we dont know when we will fix it"

Yeah you are definitely right. I am already expecting it. Not sure why but being able to be present for the initial rush is intoxicating. It just lures you in.

ill wait and see how things go tonight and then decide after lol

Well its online, i mean its in xbox store but the question is when server will be online

One time... Only one fucking time with a pro.

Thank you, grapeshit to punish all the gamers in Europe. Thank you for keeping us awake for hours without any fucking information.

This is going to be the worst launch in my personal gaming history of more than 25 years. 

After so many hardcore-fails, once you should learn about and doing a better job.

The argument "it was on Microsofts side" doesn't count. You were just not prepared and ready for the launch.

Now I wait for an excuse to all the European players who get a broken start in the new aera of Atlas!

Btw: the game looks really shitty now. How or why you screwed up the graphics and why change the scaling of the tooltips? Is it that a dumb kiddy with his stoneage-xbob shitty console can play too?! And up next we get unicorns and Batman-costumes for the 12yo Xbox community?! Stop that shit before it really starts.

Edited by Forb Hidden