BadBug

Where is my Game

5 minutes ago, BadBug said:

it is 35 min past 12:00 🙂

No game yet on xbox market place

Hello for you 🙂

Only this time it is because they needed to wait on Microsoft to add some backend code.

Unfortunately, our launch time for our Official Networks and Xbox Crossplay will be delayed. In order for the game to list, there needs to be a change to some backend configuration settings that can only be done with Microsoft's help. As these changes are necessary for the launch of the game, we’ll have to delay it until they’ve applied those settings in the morning (Pacific Time). We don’t expect the process to take a long time and are currently estimating the delay to be 4 hours, pushing the launch time to 4pm ET.

7 minutes ago, Liatni said:

Only this time it is because they needed to wait on Microsoft to add some backend code.

that was SO unexpected!

On the xbox site is still says available now but when I type it in the search atlas is nowhere to be seen. If I had a product due out in a few hours I think I would want people to find it.

Edited by Whitehawk

keep up with twitter as the news rolls in 😛 they got what they need from Microsoft now, they need to implement it.. lol

The thing is all they can is "sry , sry for, sry cause,sry again, we are rly sry, ".....i am tired of "sry" how about smth new like "we did what we planned".... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Liatni said:

keep up with twitter as the news rolls in 😛 they got what they need from Microsoft now, they need to implement it.. lol

So tomorrow???

I think it's weird that I haven't found atlas on the xbox store, not even as coming soon, or new releases, and on the preview ad where it said available now there is no link to buy it. Microsoft aren't going all out to sell it are they?

Edited by Whitehawk

52 minutes ago, CharlieMike73 said:

Ok folks, any moment now and the game should be available.  Hope the wait was worth it!

That moment has been over now 😉

I'm a little bit gutted for the devs really, not the smoothest launch in history. And in the devs defense xbox preview is only just getting off the ground too so it could be that.