Sign in to follow this  
Whitehawk

Sail customization

So I assume that we won't be able to customize sails on the xbox version of atlas? Fortunately I can join my own pc company and use the sails I make for the xbox ships. But that's only available if you own both versions I guess. Also if xboxers can't customise their sails there could be a lucrative business opportunity there for pc players.

Ye I guess you need a PC dude in the company. I don’t own a xbox but can you have pictures saved on one? If so, maybe you guys will get the feature eventually. 

People have already been Selling Sail Designs. Think the closest to get costumers sails on xbox you get will be premade templates or be a very talented Artist with the Controller 🙂 but there are Plenty People out there to make some Pretty sails for the Xbox Players for a small Amount of Gold i guess.

5 minutes ago, zottel said:

People have already been Selling Sail Designs. Think the closest to get costumers sails on xbox you get will be premade templates or be a very talented Artist with the Controller 🙂 but there are Plenty People out there to make some Pretty sails for the Xbox Players for a small Amount of Gold i guess.

with cross play xbox players get keyboard and mouse support 🙂

Yeh me for one! not sure about a small amount of gold though, they don't only take 5mins. I think its the software that's the problem on xbox, ie atlas or ark editor.

Edited by Whitehawk

53 minutes ago, Excelex said:

with cross play xbox players get keyboard and mouse support 🙂

Still Dont expect a Mona Lisa thats for sure 😄 

A pc player can paint your sails for you and then an Xbox player can go to the sail with a paint brush and save the paint job to their Xbox.  As long as the Xbox player has all the paints they can continually paint their own sails.