Sign in to follow this  
midlandkingdom

How can you support this?

Its cause you did not step on real ladder

da36ae2c94ee3e623ecc994d6911f7cc.jpg

Edited by Cascco

44 minutes ago, Maldreck said:

Ladders in the boat automatic placement spots  are kinda buggy one min they work one minute they don't i usually build a captain cabin on back of my boats you can hang ladders that work every time right off the ceiling tile that just pokes out a bit from the rail also catwalks seem to work pretty good as well and theres always the emergency ladder at rear of boat 

Was so annoying when trying to get Crew out of the water And ladder Bug Happens And a stark kills you. Glad the harpoon Gun solved that for me 🙂 

25 minutes ago, zottel said:

Was so annoying when trying to get Crew out of the water And ladder Bug Happens And a stark kills you. Glad the harpoon Gun solved that for me 🙂 

damn, they have tony stark in atlas?  This is a huge plot twist. 

2 hours ago, Realist said:

Well the difference is that all of the other things you mentioned are intended content and the last one is a work around to broken content 

but yeah, luck definitely plays a part while playing a game. I knew one guy that played ark and got kicked every 30 minutes. I felt bad because I only got kicked once or twice a day lol

Being able to grapple onto your own ship is intended I believe. 

Grapples are a addiction for me. I have never gotten stuck on a ladder but, did early on, get that, just cant go up one when anchored in shallow water, causing the ladder to bow inward slightly and blocking access.  When anchored, I usually use ladders (unless its a ship that I build an aftcastle on that clips through and I cant but, that's my option there, at that point.), when ever I am out at sea, I just grapple, I find it just easier and quicker than fighting the waves/ladder. lol Its like auto to use the grapple for many things now, not out of need but, ease of access and speed, to places.

jumping to grab it at a higher point, yeah. When you have had enough practice, you can jump off your dock and just grab the ladder mid air  too 😛

It's kinda random. Every ship I build had ladders in the front, right and left.

At one ship it's working every time without any problems to climb up the ladders. Another ship allows you just to climb up properly on one side and the other side is bugging. Sometimes you have the bug who kicks you off the ladder on top, sometimes it doesn't let you climb up from one to the next, clear connected ladder. Another one is that you can climb up, on top your char jumps off the ladder and stand on the edge outside of a plank. With a little bit experience, you then can jump over the plank to get in the ship.

Tried so many things, changed so many ladders and get frustrated so often... But it seemed to be more important to give us pussycats instead of fixing a bug who is known for longer than 5 months now.

On 10/7/2019 at 3:03 PM, Excelex said:

ever think of just simply deleting the ladder? I quit playing this game because of a ladder might be the lamest excuse for quilting a game I have ever heard. 

you tatally mss the point, is not the size of the drop of water the only thing that spills the glass, the last drop smallest as it might be can cause a spill too, your argumengt is the lamest excuse i have seen for attacking someone's opinion.

On 10/7/2019 at 2:43 PM, midlandkingdom said:

So tried the game a couple months back and was a mess riddled with bugs, so I stopped because of a particular ladder bug where I would get stuck on the boat ladder for hours... came back today and THE SAME THING HAPPENED! currently stuck with no way to get out and no way to die...

How can you guys support this game? why do you put up with it? steam wont give me a refund because I already "played" for four hours but man if you guys where really honest you would give me a refund because 3 of those four hours where probably stuck in a freaking ladder.

simple, we dont, thats why from the 50k pc players who bought the game only 2-3k remain. ican addure you the ammounts of hrs of fun i have got since i quit atlas increased drastically

On 10/7/2019 at 11:48 PM, Whitehawk said:

Honestly though i've recently been playing fallout 76 on xbox and the bugs in that game make atlas look like the runner for best programming awards.

you are comparing a 10kg piece of shit with a 5 kg piece of shit mate 😅