Terra Incocnita

Is there a limit for recruiting NPC sailors ?

I'm playing currently Single Player.I already have 16 NPC and i want to by just one more, but i can't purchase anymore at the recruiter.I have the gold, but the purchase bar is dark and double click does not work too.I went to the next freeport on that grid , and again no success.

Does anybody can help?

You can only have 10 at level 1.  Spend the xp points on the ones you have and you should be able to buy more.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Morganza said:

You can only have 10 at level 1.  Spend the xp points on the ones you have and you should be able to buy more.

Edit : Great Thanks, i level them all but i forgot to check the recruiter after this.

Edited by Terra Incocnita

you can also go with another company member, recruit 10, leave company recruit 10 more then merge back in and bam you have 20

• Like 1

Yes you are limited to 10 per day at least that's how I saw it. We got around this by doing what the poster above suggests, take someone with you and they can buy 10 also and then transfer them to yourself. I don't think levels come into it, I was high level and was still only able to buy 10 which is why I thought it was per day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Yes you are limited to 10 per day at least that's how I saw it. We got around this by doing what the poster above suggests, take someone with you and they can buy 10 also and then transfer them to yourself. I don't think levels come into it, I was high level and was still only able to buy 10 which is why I thought it was per day.

its 10 level 1, you can also buy 10 sail around fp for about 15 mins then put 1 level into each then buy more

1 hour ago, DannyUK said:

Thanks.This all is a bit confusing, because i currently have 15 NPC (i'm level49).When i was at the freeport i had 2NPC on the sails and 4 were at the base in another grid.

You're right ,i could buy 10, after this i leveled them all up and i could buy one more. Went back to base  and then,of the 4NPC left at base, there were only 3 left. One dissapeared/was removed!?

So i have a total count 15 NPC at level 49.If you're lev1 and can only get 10 - But if you want to man just a schooner ,fully capable of sea fight,you need at least 12 - 10 on the cannons and 2on the sails.  

Edited by Terra Incocnita