Sign in to follow this  
zottel

Good Job Grapeshot

After months of silence you guys are bombarding us with patches And i love it πŸ™‚Β still missing my better wallhook BPs but so far i am really happy about those changes so keep up the good work And Maybe add More Infos why you change some stuff like the int on Armor removal,as that explains that we can still craft cool stuff but just Need the best blueprints instead of who has the best int gear πŸ˜‰

• Like 2
  • Confused 3

On 10/5/2019 at 12:39 PM, zottel said:

After months of silence you guys are bombarding us with patches And i love it πŸ™‚Β still missing my better wallhook BPs but so far i am really happy about those changes so keep up the good work And Maybe add More Infos why you change some stuff like the int on Armor removal,as that explains that we can still craft cool stuff but just Need the best blueprints instead of who has the best int gear πŸ˜‰

shhhh!!! the last time, we asked why they had nerfed guns and they did it again, just run and hide before hey nerf bows too. (i have just recalled that i have never seen a pirate with a bow in a movie πŸ€”)

Edited by The D Legacy

4 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

shhhh!!! the last time, we asked why they had nerfed guns and they did it again, just run and hide before hey nerf bows too. (i have just recalled that i have never seen a pirate with a bow in a movie πŸ€”)

Because they are hiding so Bows Dont get nerfed πŸ˜‰

• Like 1