Sergey

Blue screen of death after update v315.22

1 hour ago, BESable said:

Please check my PM.

Sorry about the delayed reply; cooking/eating dinner.  This is working.

Excellent news, we'll keep an eye on it :).

I still have the problem, maybe the update didn't worked without a repair. I Will download the game again and retry.

(unfortunately I made a clean of the system right after the BSoD so i lost the minidump file.)

The update has been pushed out now so it'll be good to know if anyone else is still crashing 🙂

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jatheish said:

The update has been pushed out now so it'll be good to know if anyone else is still crashing 🙂

No more crashes, Thanks

I hate to be a "MeToo" but yes I have this issue as well.  Was playing fine until a few days ago.  I have totally removed the game and deleted all remaining directories including the ATLAS directory from S:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and re-installed the game.  Same issue.  The game does not blue screen if I start the game w/o BattleEye.

5 hours ago, PhineasGage said:

I hate to be a "MeToo" but yes I have this issue as well.  Was playing fine until a few days ago.  I have totally removed the game and deleted all remaining directories including the ATLAS directory from S:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common and re-installed the game.  Same issue.  The game does not blue screen if I start the game w/o BattleEye.

Please contact support[at]battleye.com so we can investigate this directly.