Sign in to follow this  
FatalCrazy

About update and Patch Notes!

You would updates had a fixed day in the week for the updates to occur?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. You would updates had a fixed day in the week for the updates to occur?

• Yes
    • No

I would like to ask to developers would be possible a date in the week to occur all new updates .

Many players have already lost their boats because we currently do not have a fixed time or day in the week for these changes to occur.

It would be great if all patch notes occur only on a fixed day of the week, so the updates don't take anyone by surprise when playing and traveling with their boats.

Knowing that there are fixed days for maintenance we can play without worrying about surprise updates.

Edited by FatalCrazy

Suddenly you can't build stairs, ramps, or sloped doors...... No option for it when building a roof now. (LOL.... must have gotten a few thatch roofs from some flotsam.. I rarely build them nowadays.  Explains that..)

Kind of hard to cipher your question.  I think you are asking for the updates to occur only on designated days of the week.  I'd say yes for any regular updates, but hot fixes and necessary patches should occur when ready.  They just need to make sure they don't break something else when doing so.

Edited by cboath
LOL my bad

1 hour ago, cboath said:

Suddenly you can't build stairs, ramps, or sloped doors...... No option for it when building a roof now.

Kind of hard to cipher your question.  I think you are asking for the updates to occur only on designated days of the week.  I'd say yes for any regular updates, but hot fixes and necessary patches should occur when ready.  They just need to make sure they don't break something else when doing so. 

Patching critical bugs that get in the way of players, these updates can be applied as normal.

I said we don't have a right day in the week to receive updates and maintenance.
 I know we'll still have a lot of changes, but having a day of the week for maintenance I'm sure would get better.

Think,  you this playing has you ship in sea, message appears 15min to server down and many boat ghost in around.  What will happen?

Edited by FatalCrazy