RiverRat

Drop time for the 8Th ?

I think last time it was in the evening around 6pm in UK I could be wrong though. I'm usually on as soon as it comes out, it didn't take long last time before you started seeing those foundation spams to map out your area, I think this has been fixed though.

If it comes out after 11pm UK time then i'll be leaving it until morning, people can have a head start.

So here we are on the 5th and still no price or release time. Smh. Yeah we can guess the range of 20-30 and we can guess that it will be midnight but that really isn’t the point.

these guys have been doing a bad job with advertising the game. I can even see how they might not be sure if it will be midnight or not but they know damn well how much it is going to cost. This is unprofessional 

30USD is what i read somewhere but Dont ask me where. An ETA would be Nice to know

It would be nice to know, 3 days left till 8th , i know that they dont bother about it but i want to arrange my day until EU PvP will be on.

Edited by Cascco

🎮What: ATLAS Official Server Network Launch and Xbox Crossplay Launch. ⏰When: 12pm EST October 8th 🤷‍♀️What Do: It will be available on Xbox Game Preview then!

Edited by UnknownSystemError
  • Thanks 1

Well I was close, 1 hour out :classic_laugh: that will do fine for me though, will be on as soon as it's out. Looking forward to spending hours on end again grinding away.

On 10/5/2019 at 1:27 PM, Realist said:

So here we are on the 5th and still no price or release time. Smh. Yeah we can guess the range of 20-30 and we can guess that it will be midnight but that really isn’t the point.

these guys have been doing a bad job with advertising the game. I can even see how they might not be sure if it will be midnight or not but they know damn well how much it is going to cost. This is unprofessional 

unprofessional? stop being so kind. 😂

what does "What do" means tho?

Edited by The D Legacy
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, DocHolliday said:

I was wonder what that meant as well.  Inside joke?

Urban dictionary lists it as a phrase from 4chan, meaning something like "what do I do, or what should I do?"

2 hours ago, The D Legacy said:

unprofessional? stop being so kind. 😂

what does "What do" means tho?

No clue lol right when I read it I got that stink face look and said wtf? 😂

• Like 1