Sign in to follow this  
jardinas

New Updates and Xbox Crossplay wierdness question

Is it just me or the update that was done in order for xbox to be able to crossplay with pc mess up the graffics?
Im running full max and the graffics are worse in what regards as draw distance wise wich makes me think that we are running a version for xbox. Not to mention the uglyness of the sprout of water that you dig in the ground lookin like sprinklings,.... man is it just me??????? its nobody noticing that the graffics are worse?

If they really want crossplay to work this had to be done. Especially view distance. The downside of console parody.

Edited by Vincenttnecniv
  • Like 1

And for that did I buy a PC with almost NASA equipment? To play a xbob Lego duplo version of a great game?!

Thank you devs for not understanding what PC gamers looking at and why they don't play on console đź‘ż

41 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

And for that did I buy a PC with almost NASA equipment? To play a xbob Lego duplo version of a great game?!

Thank you devs for not understanding what PC gamers looking at and why they don't play on console đź‘ż

That is what happens when console has to come save the day. Pretty sure console players didn’t want crossplay either lol

2 hours ago, Realist said:

That is what happens when console has to come save the day. Pretty sure console players didn’t want crossplay either lol

No you guys have zero chance, on PvP that is. But the fact that our settings get downgraded because console is well.. I think we all know this.. for the noob/pleb side of the world’s gaming community. Or the poor side, doesn’t matter. I don’t want to play on it because it’s too slow and too pleb for me to handle; but if the devs are gonna change stuff to even out xbox and pc players, I’ll be gone. 

52 minutes ago, Percieval said:

No you guys have zero chance, on PvP that is. But the fact that our settings get downgraded because console is well.. I think we all know this.. for the noob/pleb side of the world’s gaming community. Or the poor side, doesn’t matter. I don’t want to play on it because it’s too slow and too pleb for me to handle; but if the devs are gonna change stuff to even out xbox and pc players, I’ll be gone. 

You know that is exactly what they are going to do right? It’s pretty obvious 

19 minutes ago, Realist said:

You know that is exactly what they are going to do right? It’s pretty obvious 

Yes, so that will be the end of my atlas adventure then. Or maybe I’ll come back when they release PC only servers. I’m not going to play a game on pleblevel.