Sign in to follow this  
Konvar

Who is it?

i logged in with enthusiasm on the launch of new patch...normally go pve but gave pvp a try...due to that being the only server they put up..(wrong choice imo)

spent 3 days building a base and a couple of schooners for different things and some bastard wiped everything out as i went offline to play that other game called life.

so pve for me....

but me and the one guy from our clan that bothered to come back now are already fed up......come back to do pve in a few days perhaps..

but to do what?.....everything we have already done twice before?

twice bitten.....not sure i got another in me ....its sad because i want a proper pirate adventure....this aint it

black flag still holds that mantle imo

Edited by hurricane moon
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, hurricane moon said:

i logged in with enthusiasm on the launch of new patch...normally go pve but gave pvp a try...due to that being the only server they put up..(wrong choice imo)

spent 3 days building a base and a couple of schooners for different things and some bastard wiped everything out as i went offline to play that other game called life.

so pve for me....

but me and the one guy from our clan that bothered to come back now are already fed up......come back to do pve in a few days perhaps..

but to do what?.....everything we have already done twice before?

twice bitten.....not sure i got another in me ....its sad because i want a proper pirate adventure....this aint it

black flag still holds that mantle imo

I have 0 clue why you post this here, but okay.

OT: Steam stats are both accurate and inaccurate, but I’m sure as hell that this game is not being played by 18K peeps. 

• Like 1

There is a bug on that tracker that never resets the counts. So every time someone moves from one zone to another it counts them. Every time someone logs in it counts them. The total just keeps going up and up. They had a similar issue the same time at release on Steam that was giving false numbers reported to the servers so people were being locked out of zones even though they were not at cap. They fixed it, but the guys who made the tracker seem to have not.

Edit: Clicked on it right after writing this and the total has reset to 2179. So maybe they fixed it finally.

Edit2: Nope, still broken.

Edited by UnknownSystemError
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Konvar said:

3.jpg.6b7f873514c2e9a7e40342d140bc876d.jpg2.jpg.b219ee656ea02eb30ab71150f1da3777.jpg

Who are these 18,000 players?

they dont exist, it seems the tracker adds the people going into the grids but it doesnt substract them when going out of it, out so the people say at least

2 hours ago, hurricane moon said:

but to do what?.....

Exactly!! the game is not even fun right now.

Im sure many People just struggle to make the Game Fun for themselfs. Most People i came to know,Either did all quests And the Bosses And got bored or were afraid to do them at all Without help of someone expirienced. I for myself still had alot of fun before wipe And Plenty of Things left that i wanna try 

Best thing about this community was people used to organise fights for Kraken etc so for people like me who play alone or 2 people we can all do it together in a group. I've had fun playing the game, has been well worth the money so far but I do think they need a market place or some sort of trade in the game apart from the shop, never used that shop was useless.

35 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Best thing about this community was people used to organise fights for Kraken etc so for people like me who play alone or 2 people we can all do it together in a group. I've had fun playing the game, has been well worth the money so far but I do think they need a market place or some sort of trade in the game apart from the shop, never used that shop was useless.

For. PVE EU i can assure there will be Kraken twice a week again ^^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, zottel said:

Im sure many People just struggle to make the Game Fun for themselfs. Most People i came to know,Either did all quests And the Bosses And got bored or were afraid to do them at all Without help of someone expirienced. I for myself still had alot of fun before wipe And Plenty of Things left that i wanna try 

Yeah I guarantee I won’t get bored for a long time 

1 hour ago, Realist said:

Yeah I guarantee I won’t get bored for a long time 

You better do After beein in this forum for over 9 month XD Need atleast Double the Time ingame  otherwise GS might sell Forum Accounts soon as those are Used more than the Game itself XD 

• Haha 1