Hello,

we are creating our own Server with our own ServerGrid. I created a large Grid (X=4,Y=3) and created 9 Discoverys called PowerStone1, PowerStone2... etc. and changed it to isManuel yes. (See Attachment). I also changed the SizeX, SizeY and SizeZ to 0 and added the Correct ExplorerNoteIndex like in this Post:

I also changed every Value in the PVE Islands like in this Post because something changed a little bit:

Now the current configuration of the Islands is:

Mnt_Y_EU_PVE Powerstoneindex 0
Mnt_X_WR_PVE Powerstoneindex 1
Mnt_S_WT_PVE Powerstoneindex 2
Cay_C_EE_PVE  Powerstoneindex 3
Mnt_R_CH_PVE Powerstoneindex 4
Mnt_R_CL_PVE PowerStoneIndex 5
Mnt_G_ET_PVE PowerStoneIndex 6
Mnt_U_ER_PVE PowerStoneIndex 7

I dont know if this is works but for me it looks legit 😉 

Now my Question is how I define the "GhostShip" which is giving the last PowerStone. Which Island is it or where i need to add the PowerStoneIndex8? And is the GhostShip after all the Updates still the last PowerStone?

Correct me please if something is wrong in our Settings. Maybe somebody can explain me how this works with Discovery Zones and this PowerStoneIndexes.

Screenshot_5.png

From what I've read there is no power stone affiliated with the GhostShip anymore. You need to utilize 9 PvE islands and I believe the 9th stone is the Cyan Stone of Power. I simply added the PvE island of my choice and changed its powerstone index to 8. Then the ghost ship is placed purely for fun. 

Hey Roteck,

I did that but now i have one Problem. If you kill a Hydra or a Dragon without a Cheat command (like you do normally) we will not get a Discovery with this Textes.

Did you get the artifact? I never took on tbe bosses on Official or any other server so all I knew was I was supposed to get the artifact by killing the boss to unlock the powerstone elsewhere, usually in a cave in the same island. 

Yes i will get the Key (Artifact Key) and i get the PowerStone when i go to the Cave. But after collecting the PowerStone there is no "You Made a Discovery". You know what i mean?

Oh I see. I know exactly what you need to do to fix it but I do not have the time at the moment to write it out. Once I get off work in about 6 hours I can explain what you need to do. 

Alright so this is what you have to do. You need to open up your ServerGrid.json in a text editor like Notepad++ and find the x and y coordinates and the rotation of the discovery zone for your PVE islands. Then you need to copy those values and put them in for the powerstone discovery zone x and y coordinates and rotation. This is what it should look like...

psDiscozone.jpg.5a9b59c92836515f87d3766aca6c8337.jpg

So you need to create a discovery zone for each powerstone island named whatever you want, I chose to name mine the color of the powerstone just like Official.

The sizeX and sizeY and sizeZ all stay at 0.0

The id can be whatever you just so long as it's not the same as any other discovery zone.

Then you need ManualVolumeName to be named whichever powerstone it is. This does not start with 0, it starts with 1. So PowerStoneIndex0 would have a discovery zone with a manual volume name of Powerstone1. It's the first powerstone.

I increased the explorerNoteIndex by 1 every powerstone discovery zone. So the first one was 21 then the second was 22....etc

allowSea needs to be set to false

Then as you can see in the photo the worldX, worldY, and rotation are exactly the same as the respective PVE island discovery zone. 

Doing that for each PVE island and powerstone should make a discovery pop up once you retrieve a powerstone. 

Alright i will change this. Thank You ^^.

One small other Question: When I open the Map in Atlas i can not see the PowerStones on the Map. I calculate the Cords with a online Excel file to this:

(QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName="Voyage of Power",QuestDescription="Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Power Stones, and then bring them to the Center Maw!",UnlockFeatNames=("Dance10"),QuestPo"globalGameplaySetup": "(QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName=\"Voyage of Power\",QuestDescription=\"Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Nine Power Stones in Golden Age Ruins, and bring them to the Center Maw!\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance10\"),CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_ExploreTheDepths.Skill_ExploreTheDepths_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 1\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance1\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=1,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 2\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance2\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=2,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 3\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance3\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=3,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 4\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance4\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=4,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 5\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance5\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=5,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 6\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance6\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=6,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 7\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance7\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=7,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 8\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance8\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=8,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 9\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance9\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=9,PointOfInterestName=\"Bring all 9 Power Stones to Center Maw\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.875000,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon'))),(QuestID=9999,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Icon.Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Desat.Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Desat',QuestName=\"The Fountain of Youth\",QuestDescription=\"When you\\'re over 90 years old, find a Fountain of Youth within Golden Age Ruins, to rejuvenate yourself and gain permanently increased statistics!\",QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=200,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=201,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=202,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=203,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=204,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=205,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=206,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=207,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=208,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'))),(QuestID=5000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/Test/TreasureIcon.TreasureIcon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/Test/TreasureIcon_Desat.TreasureIcon_Desat',QuestName=\"Treasure Master\",QuestDescription=\"Dig up a Treasure of at least 16 Quality.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest2.Skill_Quest2_C')),(QuestID=6000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon',QuestName=\"Ghost Hunter\",QuestDescription=\"Find and defeat the Ghost Ship!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest3.Skill_Quest3_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName=\"Ghost Ship\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance1\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.460000,Y=0.860000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon'))),(QuestID=7000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Complete.ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Incomplete.ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Scourge of the Damned\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Galleon of the Damned of at least level 50!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest4.Skill_Quest4_C')),(QuestID=8000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Complete.FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Incomplete.FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Friend of the Mermaids\",QuestDescription=\"Interact with a friendly Mermaid.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest5.Skill_Quest5_C')),(QuestID=9000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete.BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete.BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Blue Whale Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Monstrous Blue Whale.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest6.Skill_Quest6_C')),(QuestID=10000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete.SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete.SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Sperm Whale Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Monstrous Sperm Whale.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest7.Skill_Quest7_C')),(QuestID=11000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SquidKiller_Icon_Complete.SquidKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SquidKiller_Icon_Incomplete.SquidKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Squid Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Giant Squid.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest8.Skill_Quest8_C')),(QuestID=1655,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/VeteranExplorer_Icon_Complete.VeteranExplorer_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/VeteranExplorer_Icon_Incomplete.VeteranExplorer_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Veteran Explorer\",QuestDescription=\"Acquire 50% of the ATLAS Discovery Points!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest9.Skill_Quest9_C')),(QuestID=12000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Uncomplete',QuestName=\"Journey of the Gods\",QuestDescription=\"After completing the Voyage of Power, travel into the deep trenches of the ATLAS to recover the 9 Essences of Power, and bring them to the Center Maw!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_VeteranPathfinder.Skill_VeteranPathfinder_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=100,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 1\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=101,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 2\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=102,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 3\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=103,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 4\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=104,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 5\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=105,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 6\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=106,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 7\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=107,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 8\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=108,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 9\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=109,PointOfInterestName=\"Bring all 9 Essences of Power to Center Maw\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.875000,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon')))))",

But still it does not work. I knew that this is not important but its a cool feature and maybe you know how to fix this. Maybe you can find the error..

I've tried to implement the icons too but they were always off of position so I just erased them. You have to do some math with officials placement on a 15x15 grid and then subtract x and ys by your grid. I didn't spend much time on it as it didn't bother me or my players to not have the icons. Kind of forces people to explore to find them as well. 

Hello,

For powerstone icons, I tried with the Excel file but it didn't work...

So I put the values by hand and checked on the live map if the icon was well placed. It's a bit pain at the beginning but after the second one, you'll catch how it works

Placing the icons is easy once you know how.

First of all you need a couple of things, the size of your total grid and the size of each cell.

In the map editor, Project > Edit and you will see this

image.png.d4572ee1222005cd1d6d2ddafaa4d463.png

Now we multiply X with cellsize and Y with cell size, that gives us GridX=9800000 and GridY=9800000

Next we find where we want the icon, simply hover over where you want it and in the top right of the editor you will see the X & Y location of your cursor

image.png.096144315f2cf7880a8bf116404cdd92.png

Now it's just a bit of math to place the icons. X \ GridX and Y \ GridY so we get X:0.50164‬ and Y:‭0.20642‬ place those into your quest and your icons will be exactly where you mouse was.

Hi @Visual

I did that already. Do you have a Example because i think this is not correct.

(QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName="Voyage of Power",QuestDescription="Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Power Stones, and then bring them to the Center Maw!",UnlockFeatNames=("Dance10"),QuestPo"globalGameplaySetup": "(QuestEntries=((QuestID=0,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest_Uncomplete',QuestName=\"Voyage of Power\",QuestDescription=\"Journey across the ATLAS to hunt for the Nine Power Stones in Golden Age Ruins, and bring them to the Center Maw!\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance10\"),CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_ExploreTheDepths.Skill_ExploreTheDepths_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 1\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance1\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=1,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 2\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance2\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=2,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 3\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance3\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=3,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 4\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance4\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=4,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 5\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance5\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=5,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 6\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance6\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=6,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 7\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance7\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=7,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 8\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance8\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=8,PointOfInterestName=\"Power Stone 9\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance9\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=9,PointOfInterestName=\"Bring all 9 Power Stones to Center Maw\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.875000,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon'))),(QuestID=9999,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Icon.Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Desat.Item_GoldenAgeTreasureMap_Desat',QuestName=\"The Fountain of Youth\",QuestDescription=\"When you\\'re over 90 years old, find a Fountain of Youth within Golden Age Ruins, to rejuvenate yourself and gain permanently increased statistics!\",QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=200,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=201,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=202,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=203,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=204,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=205,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=206,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=207,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=208,WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'))),(QuestID=5000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/Test/TreasureIcon.TreasureIcon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/Test/TreasureIcon_Desat.TreasureIcon_Desat',QuestName=\"Treasure Master\",QuestDescription=\"Dig up a Treasure of at least 16 Quality.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest2.Skill_Quest2_C')),(QuestID=6000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon',QuestName=\"Ghost Hunter\",QuestDescription=\"Find and defeat the Ghost Ship!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest3.Skill_Quest3_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=0,PointOfInterestName=\"Ghost Ship\",UnlockFeatNames=(\"Dance1\"),WorldMapPosition=(X=0.460000,Y=0.860000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete.HUD_GhostShip_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_GhostShip_Icon.HUD_GhostShip_Icon'))),(QuestID=7000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Complete.ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Incomplete.ScourgeOfTheDamned_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Scourge of the Damned\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Galleon of the Damned of at least level 50!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest4.Skill_Quest4_C')),(QuestID=8000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Complete.FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Incomplete.FriendOfTheMermaids_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Friend of the Mermaids\",QuestDescription=\"Interact with a friendly Mermaid.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest5.Skill_Quest5_C')),(QuestID=9000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete.BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete.BlueWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Blue Whale Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Monstrous Blue Whale.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest6.Skill_Quest6_C')),(QuestID=10000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete.SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete.SpermWhaleKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Sperm Whale Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Monstrous Sperm Whale.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest7.Skill_Quest7_C')),(QuestID=11000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SquidKiller_Icon_Complete.SquidKiller_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/SquidKiller_Icon_Incomplete.SquidKiller_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Squid Killer\",QuestDescription=\"Defeat a Giant Squid.\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest8.Skill_Quest8_C')),(QuestID=1655,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/VeteranExplorer_Icon_Complete.VeteranExplorer_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/VeteranExplorer_Icon_Incomplete.VeteranExplorer_Icon_Incomplete',QuestName=\"Veteran Explorer\",QuestDescription=\"Acquire 50% of the ATLAS Discovery Points!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_Quest9.Skill_Quest9_C')),(QuestID=12000,CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Complete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Uncomplete.Icon_PowerStonesQuest2_Uncomplete',QuestName=\"Journey of the Gods\",QuestDescription=\"After completing the Voyage of Power, travel into the deep trenches of the ATLAS to recover the 9 Essences of Power, and bring them to the Center Maw!\",CompleteGiveEngramClasses=(BlueprintGeneratedClass'/Game/Atlas/AtlasCoreBP/Engrams/Skill_VeteranPathfinder.Skill_VeteranPathfinder_C'),QuestPointsOfInterest=((PointOfInterestID=100,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 1\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.255423,Y=0.669665),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon.Item_InfinityGem_Icon',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=101,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 2\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.393320,Y=0.740126),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon2.Item_InfinityGem_Icon2',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=102,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 3\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.511238,Y=0.186216),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon3.Item_InfinityGem_Icon3',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=103,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 4\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.665332,Y=0.805492),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon4.Item_InfinityGem_Icon4',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=104,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 5\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.903087,Y=0.661330),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon5.Item_InfinityGem_Icon5',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=105,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 6\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.838283,Y=0.768917),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon6.Item_InfinityGem_Icon6',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=106,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 7\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.498511,Y=0.132264),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon7.Item_InfinityGem_Icon7',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=107,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 8\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.674605,Y=0.656461),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon8.Item_InfinityGem_Icon8',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=108,PointOfInterestName=\"Essence of Power 9\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.163066,Y=0.722810),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon9.Item_InfinityGem_Icon9',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/Item_InfinityGem_Icon10.Item_InfinityGem_Icon10'),(PointOfInterestID=109,PointOfInterestName=\"Bring all 9 Essences of Power to Center Maw\",WorldMapPosition=(X=0.875000,Y=0.500000),CompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete.HUD_BossLocation_Icon_Complete',UncompletedIcon=Texture2D'/Game/Atlas/UI/Icons/HUD_BossLocation_Icon.HUD_BossLocation_Icon')))))",

Edited by lolman2079