Sign in to follow this  
Neitfall

New World Map

I've been searching online but have had no luck finding a new map of the world showing the new positions of islands and more importantly which grids are Lawless, Golden Runes, and Freeports.

I've been using Atlas World Map but its from 207.8. Does anyone have a link for a map on the latest release that shows what grids are what?

I have been running around in single player. The positions of all the islands still seem to be the same but the shape of the islands are different in some grids due to the new island templates 

G3 golden Age is now G4 And H11 is a freeport And new golden age is in J11

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, zottel said:

G3 golden Age is now G4 And H11 is a freeport And new golden age is in J11

Ya, I found those and thats what made me think if theres more or if that was the main ones that changed.

8 hours ago, Neitfall said:

I've been searching online but have had no luck finding a new map of the world showing the new positions of islands and more importantly which grids are Lawless, Golden Runes, and Freeports.

I've been using Atlas World Map but its from 207.8. Does anyone have a link for a map on the latest release that shows what grids are what?

Ask the same on reddit but no luck

https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas/comments/dbukup/try_to_find_updated_interactive_map_for_atlas/